GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 458 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,047
DE NIRO 44,954
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,837
Posts1,070,278
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #598795
03/29/11 09:34 AM
03/29/11 09:34 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Anybody ever heard of parrillo in providence. I have read on other sites he is a high ranking capo possibly even the new consigliere but I can't find any info on this guy other than he did 15 yrs for manslaughter

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #600089
04/16/11 09:09 AM
04/16/11 09:09 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Hey guys I wud like to expand on the patriarca chart by adding what capo 's comtrol what areas and what soldiers are in there crew. All I know at this time is rossetti runs the east boston crew and tony dinunzio runs the north end crew. Any info on spagnolo and the prov guys wud be helpful and appreciated. Thanks

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #602570
05/09/11 08:02 PM
05/09/11 08:02 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
juest heard darin buffalino pleaded gulty to his 2009 case and is gonna receive 5 and half years for it. He is still facing charges for the big 2010 case with rossetti and many others

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #602694
05/10/11 11:06 PM
05/10/11 11:06 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
Manocchio lands big name Boston lawyer
Joseph Balliro to represent "Baby Shacks" in case
Updated: Monday, 09 May 2011, 6:20 PM EDT
Published : Monday, 09 May 2011, 12:46 PM EDT

Tim White
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) - The reputed former boss of the Patriarca crime family has landed a well-known Boston criminal defense attorney to represent him in the federal organized crime case.

Joseph Balliro and his daughter, Juliane, appeared with Luigi “Baby Shacks” Manocchio, at a hearing in federal court Monday. Manocchio’s current attorney, Mary June Ciresi told a judge she had to step down because of an ethical conflict she had with the case.

Ciresi declined to elaborate on the conflict when asked by a reporter, but in her motion she cited a rule that suggests she is representing someone who may have a connection to the case against Manocchio.

Balliro is a well-known lawyer in New England. He has represented such names as Boston’s reputed former underboss, the late Gennaro Angiulo.

Outside federal court in Providence, Joseph Balliro declined to say how he got involved in the Manocchio case. He told reporters he hasn’t had a chance to pour over the evidence against his client. Balliro, his daughter and local counsel Edward Romano met with Manocchio for about an hour after the hearing.

A judge has to sign off on the Balliro family’s representation of Manocchio, but federal prosecutors told Magistrate Judge David Martin they have no plans to file an objection.

In 2010, Juliane Balliro represented Boston’s Peter Limone – who the Massachusetts State Police have identified as the current boss of the Patriarca crime family – in an organized criminal gambling case. Limone spent 33 years in prison for the gangland slaying of Edward “Teddy” Deegan, but was set free after evidence proved he had been wrongfully convicted.

Limone won a landmark civil suit against the federal government four years ago for the three decades he spent behind bars.

Manocchio, 83, of Providence appeared in court in a tan prison jump suit. He is being housed at the Wyatt Detention Center in Central Falls. He sniped at prosecutor William Ferland when he entered the courtroom, asking the veteran prosecutor if he was “happy” that he won the preliminary hearing to keep him locked up.

“We’re never happy about it,” Ferland replied.

Manocchio was arrested in January as part of a national crackdown into organized crime. He’s accused of shaking down Rhode Island strip clubs for protection money.

He has filed an appeal with a federal appeals court on the decision to keep him in prison pending trial. Balliro said he intends to represent Manocchio at that hearing. No date has been scheduled yet.

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #603726
05/22/11 10:59 AM
05/22/11 10:59 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss

is PL still said to be boss??? Now that he received his money from the government he shud just retire and enjoy himself and his family

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #603761
05/22/11 03:32 PM
05/22/11 03:32 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thebarber

is PL still said to be boss??? Now that he received his money from the government he shud just retire and enjoy himself and his family

Limone was the last guy to be officially identified as the boss. Apparently retiring wasn't in his game plan. It didn't take him too long to get caught up in a big gambling bust a couple years ago.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #604532
05/31/11 09:58 PM
05/31/11 09:58 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
according to sources this is said to be the current Patriarca family leadership.

Boss- Peter Limone (Boston)
Underboss - Anthony DiNunzio (Boston)
Consigliere - Carmen DiNunzio (Boston)

PRovidence Capos
Eddie Lato
Bobby DeLuca
Joe Achille
Matthew Guglimetti (IP till 2016) Acting Capo = Anthony Parrillo

Boston Capos
Mark Rossetti (IP) Acting Capo= Unknown
Antonio Spagnolo
Pryce Quintina

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #604539
06/01/11 01:27 AM
06/01/11 01:27 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thebarber
according to sources this is said to be the current Patriarca family leadership.

Boss- Peter Limone (Boston)
Underboss - Anthony DiNunzio (Boston)
Consigliere - Carmen DiNunzio (Boston)

PRovidence Capos
Eddie Lato
Bobby DeLuca
Joe Achille
Matthew Guglimetti (IP till 2016) Acting Capo = Anthony Parrillo

Boston Capos
Mark Rossetti (IP) Acting Capo= Unknown
Antonio Spagnolo
Pryce Quintina

Which sources would those be?

You'll see on the net various charts of the family. Most of them come, at least originally, from people that have compiled them over on the Real Deal forum. As far as simply listing made members go, the charts are usually as "up to date" as possible - unless someone dies.

However, listing captains can be tricky because sometimes there are ones that were captains at one time but not now. I'd be willing to bet the above names are a good example. Although all of those guys have been identified as captains at one time, I'd be surprised if the Providence faction needed 4 captains at this point. 4 captains is probably what the family needs total. 4 captains seems to be about what the New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Chicago families have now and they are similar in size to New England.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 06/01/11 01:28 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #604548
06/01/11 07:40 AM
06/01/11 07:40 AM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
The boss underboss and consigliere position have been stated by the fbi in diffrent interviews. The providence capos I got from realdeal. I totally agree with u ivey and seriously doubt they have for capos down there. They only have bout 15 soldiers remaining so 4 capos dosent add up. As far as boston goes that's just what I have heard living in the area. Rumor has it spags and mark were the only 2 caps left but with mark inside for over a year now quintina got bumped up. There are 2 many soldiers here for 1 guy to watch over every1

Re: patriarca family [Re: thebarber] #606518
06/28/11 09:21 PM
06/28/11 09:21 PM
T
thebarber Offline OP
Underboss
thebarber  Offline OP
T
Underboss
CRANSTON, R.I. (WPRI) - A reputed mob associate, who spent nearly two decade behind bars for a double homicide, was arrested Monday for allegedly harassing his estranged wife.

Anthony Parrillo, 60, of Cranston, was charged with violating a restraining order after he allegedly screamed at his wife from the front lawn then waited in the driveway according to an arrest report obtained by Target 12. The report states on June 2nd a Family Court judge issued a restraining order forbidding Parrillo to approach his wife.

“[Parillo’s wife] stated that she feared for her life,” the police report states. “She feels that with his anger […] and with his criminal past, she feels her life could be in jeopardy.”

In 1986, Parrillo pleaded guilty for the 1982 murder of two men after an apparent drug deal gone bad. Parrillo was released to home confinement in 1994.

Parrillo was initially held without bail while police determined if he was in violation of his probation. A Department of Corrections spokesperson said his probation expired in 2009. Parrillo was released late Wednesday on $50,000 surety.

Parrillo’s attorney John Harwood declined to comment.

In 1997, Parrillo was profiled in a Target 12 Investigation revealing he was working as a Teamster on the Michael Corrente film “Outside Providence.” Undercover video showed Parrillo acting as a bodyguard and driver to film star Alec Baldwin.

At the time, law enforcement sources identified Parrillo as a close associate to then-mob boss Luigi “Baby Shacks” Manocchio.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull