Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Well the Tea Party is gonna be pissed after finding out the grand whooping "savings" made from the Budget Deal that Boehner OKed: Not $100 billion (which TPers wanted) or even the $38 billion Boehner claimed.

Nope we save only in the hundreds of millions.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/264599/strike-one-editors

I wouldn't be shocked if the House GOP (with a few Democrats joining in because they're pissed at the concessions Obama made) votes down this budget compromise.

And then I suppose the White House/Congress Democratic leadership will blame this on the GOP for stabbing them in the back of this "agreement." And I think in the mainstream, it'll probably be reported that way.

Boehner coup?

Well there are more than a few extremists and nihilists on the Republican side of the aisle but there are also some very smart canny people as well and I think they would rather fight over the new budget and/or squeeze the Administration over the debt ceiling raise.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.