Originally Posted By: Turnbull
Senior mob guys never carry, and underlings seldom carry, simply because if they did, the cops could roust them on weapons charges, and get a slam-dunk, multi-year conviction withouth having to go through a racketeering or RICO procedure. Those guys know law enforcement is watching them day and night. Also: you probably read about all the mob busts. How many times (if any) have you read about someone being charged with illegal possession of a firearm?

Correct, thats what I said in my original post. Thats really what got me wondering. I know the Sopranos is a fictional based show regardless if it was VERY loosely (I mean Jenna Jaminson vagina loose) on the Decavalcante Family and nearly everyone on there carries so it just got me thinking.

If you notice you have saw every member on the Sopranos with a piece which if you think about it is one of a few overall flaws with the show.

I think there are about 10 times where it shows Tony driving with or just carrying a gun.

As I said, people think LCN is bullets and blood but its not

Mob guys have caches of weapons (or know where to get them) when they have a planned use (a hit) or a bodyguard detail. Otherwise: no.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left