Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Vinny, you're certainly entitled to dislike the show, but if you don't like, don't watch it, why are you here in this thread? Simply to speak badly about it? You could just stay quiet, you know.

Oli, If you like musicals, watch it. If you don't, then don't bother. It's a fun show with witty writing, and they've tackled some important issues like bullying and gay rights.

Sometimes when I don't like something I feel the need to express it openly. I know there's a bunch of things you don't like and you're certainly not afraid to express that. Thankfully we all have the freedom to express our likes and dislikes. If my comment offended you in some way, then I'll apologize for that. Anyway, I'm not about to start some crazy rant about Glee, but I'm a guy and musicals are just not my cup of tea. However, I am happy to hear they're fighting for gay rights and campaigning against bullying. I did not know that and hearing that is enough for me to support the show. I probably won't watch it, but I'll support any show that is conveying a positive message.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008