I've had at least 2 people so far tell me they've been having problems posting (and other issues) here the past couple days using Internet Explorer.

I hate IE, but just tried with IE9, and it worked for me, so I have no idea what the issue could be. I'll try to look into it, but I need to know how widespread the issue is -- who's having problems with the BB while using IE, and which version are you using? IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, etc, and what exactly is happening? Which OS -- XP, Vista, Win7, Mac, etc.

I've had no problems whatsoever using Google Chrome (and neither did someone with IE issues) -- in fact, that's my current browser of choice. It's very fast and very clean compared to IE. Firefox would be my 2nd choice. Safari my third. I don't have a 4th choice right now.

But I'll try to look into the issue if those experiencing problems can give me as much detail as possible about the problems they're having. (Please try posting with Chrome if you can't with IE lol).

Thanks, and I hope to get it figured out...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations