Originally Posted By: goodfellahenry
lair come on you people are sick its so sad to just assume you know something...boring..you guys have no idea ..as far as ed mcdonald is concered ill let him know so he can sue the shit out of you you are so wrong....ps dont watch the movie if you hate it so much

You are too much lol Going to kick off your heels and run over to Ed "Ronald" McDonald so you you two can commiserate about how you both have been slandered on a message board? Your best friend Ed has said in interviews "I don't respect him but I have a fondness for him". In other words he thinks of you like he would a good mascot, say an oversized rodent. He feels like most people on here do, your life story was fictionalized, made into a good movie and now your drug and alcohol addled mind is carrying you feebly to the end, like a starving somalian trying to get to the finish line for a morsel of cheese. Even in disgrace and as a living example of what not to be you are entertaining. Good job henrieta. Or does ed have a new nickname for you. Henrieta would be appropriate given how Eddie used you to make a big case and a name for himself than left you to your own devices.

The thing I want to know is who's gotten more mileage out of this Henry Hill enterprise, the real Henry Hill or Ed McDonald? http://www.gigapixelcreative.com/portfolio/seule/this_issue_b.html I see your son's a lawyer, apple doesn't fall from the tree apparently.

Last edited by Palomita20; 08/08/11 04:59 PM.