Originally Posted By: olivant
I still like Margaret, but not as much as before she had the affair with that guy.

By the way, what did Jimmy say to Nucky right before he was shot, who was the assassin,and where did that federal agent come from?

I didn't hear the whole thing but it was something along the lines of "I've learned as a leader it's not why you make the decisions but that you make a decision".

In the meeting before the abortive hit, Capone had offered to arrange a "paisan from Chicago" who would do the hit and get back on the return train.

I thought the planned assassination was pretty bad writing-room full of people, kiss of death by Darmody. I think the federal agent was just someone who had been assigned to shadow Nucky, perhaps in light of new information that Van Alden had provided.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.