I agree a lot with what Ivy said, and a lot of it's been said before (mostly by me, but I digress...). After Agostino was hit, after Nick was hit, people kept asking where is all the retaliation from their family back in Sicily. What? Come on. People just thought Caruana's and Cun trera's (wish we could fix that word on this site FOR REAL!) were going to fly in, left and right, to come save the day and start shooting up the place. I don't understand why. Yeah, they are tied to Sicily and yeah, they do business together globally, but Canada is Canada (eh?) and Italy is Italy. Whatever retaliations that would happen would have to come from whoever is up there now. And also as Ivy said, that numbers been overestimated.

And along the lines of what Pizzaboy said about Montagna not getting much news coverage...they barely even blinked an eye in Italy. It hardly made news at all and if it did, nobody cared. I know plenty people in Sicily didn't even know he was hit and who he was even. He's not the guy people made (make) him out to be. Get that..JoeyCigars?

Last edited by carmela; 11/28/11 11:46 AM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.