Originally Posted By: TonyG

Keep in mind that most heroin in NY is not the dark Mexican stuff, but the white Asian stuff.

FWIW, some recent articles have mentioned that Mexican and South American OC groups are now capable of producing the classic 'Number Four" or white heroin, having obtained the neccesary know-how and lab. capabilities.

Originally Posted By: antimafia
Originally Posted By: Mooney
I was watching that video earlier, lol i like how another procession pulls right up after Montagna's is done.

The next procession, ironically, was coming from the Complexe Funéraire Loreto, the Rizzuto-owned funeral home.

Wow. Lifes irony indeed.

As antimafia posted, the owner of the house Montagna was apparently fleeing from is one Jack Simpson, a 69 year old male known to police. As also mentioned in said article, the guy was arrested not in connection to the murder, but in relation to certain breaches of his parole for prior convictions. (It doesn't exactly say that in the article, but it's my assumptions)

Is there much known about this guy Simpson, what his convictions were, who he was connected/in with? A quick google search yeilded not much beyond the mention in relation to the Montagna hit.

(cough.)