Originally posted by MaryCas: Judging by the thoughts you expressed in this thread, I don't imagine you understand anything related love. The vast majority of humans love babies and wouldn't remotely consider any of the heinous actions you may inflict on a baby.

Guineapig, you appear to fall into that very small circle of asocial deviants who have little regard for the human race and most likely yourself. There are similar groups of people like yourself who are strapping bombs to their bodies; convinced that they have the answer to societies problems.
I appreciate love, but not for something or someone who has done nothing for me. Relationships and anything related to them are based on selfish hopes, granted and anyone who wishes to not be disappointed by them should understand such principles. You have clearly allowed your feelings to pollute a logical discussion, MaryCas; digressed by instead of analyzing the topic itself analyzing me. This discussion was based on the what makes a baby different from a human who has never harmed you? And the answer to that question is: Nothing does. Not on what might have lead to that understanding, at all.

Read my other posts, and concentrate on the topic being discussed in its entirity and only on that if you wish to discuss it with me.

If someone is willing to die for what they believe in I would certainly hope they believe they have the answer to something and can accomplish something by sacrificing their lives for a purpose. I have regard for certain groups of the human species. Comparing me to a suicide bomber is at best very stupid in about all provinces.

Discussing what something subjective is, is pointless so it would be abortive for you to attempt demonstrating how I do not 'understand' love, specially when you do not know me.