Originally Posted By: GerryLang
I've watched that doc, and I'm skeptical of many of his claims. Doesn't he claim he killed Tony Bananas Caponigro for the Genovese's? Sounds like BS to me, why would they farmout the hit of a high ranking guy like Bananas to some nobody...

Gerry Lang your right (I would say, I wasn't there lol)

Doubt he killed anyone as important as Caponigro, the Chin Gigante crew were the ones who apparently killed Tony Bananas, the Genovese Family got killers left right and center and the killing of Tony Bananas was totally sanctioned by the commission, so why would they involve this guy? - I think we got another Richard "I've killed everyone you can think of" Kuklinski bullshit artist ...

From now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved. No blackjack no dope deals, no nothing. A nickel bag gets sold in the park, I want in. You guys got fat while everybody starved on the street. Now it's my turn. -Frank White

You say your 72, if they come back and tell me to give you a message - and if you want to defy it ... I assure you that you will never reach 73 - Joey "the clown" Lombardo