GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Kangaroo Don), 801 guests, and 44 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 68,934
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,299
Hollander 26,337
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,814
Posts1,069,528
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 91 of 95 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 94 95
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #633842
02/08/12 06:41 PM
02/08/12 06:41 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Dirty little secret....Obama has the most effective military policy since FDR and Truman.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #633845
02/08/12 07:07 PM
02/08/12 07:07 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Well apparently Iran isn't too concerned about the "most effective military policy since FDR and Truman" as they publicly threaten to attack the U.S. and its allies this morning.

This as we're preparing to abandon millions of Afghans who're fighting and dying to rid their country of the Taliban.

The drone attacks have worked, but the Arab Spring may still end up being a complete disaster. And wasn't it the British and FRENCH who did the heavy lifting there? lol

I don't like putting our boys in harms way, but if it means people around the world can live their lives without fear of getting stuck in a theater with a bunch of suicide Jihaders, I'm all for it. An armed soldier on the field of battle has a much better chance of survival than any innocent victim of a terrorist attack ever will.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #633891
02/08/12 11:57 PM
02/08/12 11:57 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
When I look at some members of the Obama administration I feel like they should be sitting in a Starbucks on the campus of a community college or something. lol

You mean unlike those whiskey drinking brave souls that populated the Bush administration

No I just meant that some of them should be sitting in Starbucks at a bad college and not anywhere near a position of power in the American government And you know very well olivant that to conduct foreign policy with these centuries old dynastical politys (China, Saudi, Iran) who think in terms of empire and legacy, not partisanship and elections, you need experience and in depth knowledge of historical circumstances on your side, and I just feel like we're sending 'Kool and the Gang' to deal with these people right now.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #633928
02/09/12 10:06 AM
02/09/12 10:06 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: Frank_Nitti
But sometimes I think that if we're going to challenge these brutal, psychotic killer despot rogue regimes around the globe we ought to have some brutal, (perhaps violent) shrewd s.o.b's of our own in office.

Then the US won't have any kind of freedom to fight for anymore, right?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #633969
02/09/12 02:09 PM
02/09/12 02:09 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

When I look at some members of the Obama administration I feel like they should be sitting in a Starbucks on the campus of a community college or something. lol

You mean unlike those whiskey drinking brave souls that populated the Bush administration

No I just meant that some of them should be sitting in Starbucks at a bad college and not anywhere near a position of power in the American government And you know very well olivant that to conduct foreign policy with these centuries old dynastical politys (China, Saudi, Iran) who think in terms of empire and legacy, not partisanship and elections, you need experience and in depth knowledge of historical circumstances on your side, and I just feel like we're sending 'Kool and the Gang' to deal with these people right now.

Who exactly are you talking about?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: dontomasso] #633976
02/09/12 03:33 PM
02/09/12 03:33 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I ask the same question DT.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #633980
02/09/12 04:36 PM
02/09/12 04:36 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
and really how can Mittens or anybody run to the right of him for the most part?

He can't, not when the current President has been more effective on the warfront AND tougher on illegal aliens than the last President. And Mitt's politics are very similar to Obama's, so if you're leaning towards a centrist President (like I am), why not just give Obama another term to finish the job?

If you're a hardcore conservative and the idea of a centrist President is somehow unappealing to you, then that's another story.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #633985
02/09/12 05:41 PM
02/09/12 05:41 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
I think a Republican will stay the course in Afghanistan. We need to seriously look at the what we're leaving behind because we'll probably be right back in there at some point in most of our lifetimes. It's important for stability in the region and around the world to help the majority of Afghans who are struggling to free themselves of the Taliban yoke and who want to live in this century along with the rest of the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Obama cabinet a bunch of Clinton cronies? The same President who let Bin Laden go and let this nation's defense sleep while terrorist forces grew in power around the globe.

America had a chance to become the ultimate super power at one point as I've heard it and the year 1990 represents one of the biggest squandered opportunities in history, as we let it slip out of our grasp. We were the world's only super power at the time whereas now any 13 year old with a lap top can cause us problems, not to mention all these empowered back-water rogue terror states. I say we have to stay on the aggressive.

Last edited by Frank_Nitti; 02/09/12 05:45 PM.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #634021
02/09/12 09:26 PM
02/09/12 09:26 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I think a Republican will stay the course in Afghanistan. We need to seriously look at the what we're leaving behind because we'll probably be right back in there at some point in most of our lifetimes. It's important for stability in the region and around the world to help the majority of Afghans who are struggling to free themselves of the Taliban yoke and who want to live in this century along with the rest of the world.

11 years and trillion bucks later, I don't the American public really gives a shit about those people anymore. Jesus that war went longer than Vietnam. We tried, we did our best for improving freedom and democracy in that landscape, but when the local government that we helped install pulls a Saudi trick of being 75% as theocratically evil as the Taliban and that Karzai regime blames us for everything that goes wrong...fuck it. I'm sorry, but there is charity and then there is pointless blood-letting. Not to mention that same corrupt government wants us out, we can't force a supposed sovereign ally nation to continue deployed inside its borders against its will.

(Fun Fact: Rape victims in Karzai's Afghanistan can escape imprisonment for "adultery" if they marry their rapist. Is another decade going to make a difference with them?)

We went to Afghanistan to kill Bin Laden and "smash" that terrorist network. Through two different administrations, we've accomplished that mission (more or less). Hell come to think of it, how many of us gave up on Bin Laden sleeping with the fishes? I'll be honest, I did.

If Mittens wants to seriously campaign that withdrawal is surrender and that we must sacrifice much more for even more years in Afghanistan, let him. The American people will tell him to go piss off. Americans are tired of war, especially Afghanistan which they believe they've "won." Just think of the kids growing up today who've never known a time when America wasn't at war?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Obama cabinet a bunch of Clinton cronies? The same President who let Bin Laden go and let this nation's defense sleep while terrorist forces grew in power around the globe.

Some are, but with your logic, I should hate that Obama retained Bob Gates as his Secretary of Defense, who held that job under Dubya's last days. Despite the party he belongs to, he's revealed himself to be quite a capable one trying to strategically withdraw from two unpopular wars, and advocate for DADT repeal and responsible Pentagon budget cutitng. (Not to mention he despised this popular Neocon motion of bending over totally for Tel Aviv's demands. And he's goddamn right.)

As for Bin Laden/Bubba, yeah you're right. Not to dismiss that, but remember Richard Clarke's anecdote that the first order of foreign policy business in the Dubya White House once he came in was Iraq. Al Qaeda was irrelevant. Until 9/11. Both administrations fell asleep because of complacency, lazyness, bad luck, all those usual recipe ingredients for a major catastrophe.

America had a chance to become the ultimate super power at one point as I've heard it and the year 1990 represents one of the biggest squandered opportunities in history, as we let it slipf out of our grasp.

I don't think Bush Sr. gets enough credit, surprisingly even after Iraq 2, for choosing not to go after Saddam. Yes Bush's coalition didn't have the political mandate to go and "finish" the job and said coalition wasn't in a hurry to displace Saddam. But Bush Sr. agreed with them for the same reason.

His people were worried that a power-void Iraq would became...well, what happened after we invaded in'03. He was worried that the Shia majority in power would become too friendly to Tehran...which happened. He was worried that we would be bogged down over there in an endless quagmire. Which obviously happened too.

We were the world's only super power at the time whereas now any 13 year old with a lap top can cause us problems, not to mention all these empowered back-water rogue terror states. I say we have to stay on the aggressive.

I remember as a kid back in the 90s a popular joke, one which THE WEST WING later retold: Democrats wants to gut the military, but have it fight everywhere, Republicans want to fatten up the military but refuse to use it.

Not true anymore.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #634023
02/09/12 09:31 PM
02/09/12 09:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Nitti, where in God's name do you get your information?

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #634027
02/09/12 09:36 PM
02/09/12 09:36 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
My boy George Will backs up a point made earlier about the current domestic policies behind foreign policy:

Quote:
"Osama bin Laden and many other “high-value targets” are dead, the drone war is being waged more vigorously than ever, and Guantanamo is still open, so Republicans can hardly say that Obama has implemented dramatic and dangerous discontinuities regarding counterterrorism. Obama says that, even with his proposed cuts, the defense budget would increase at about the rate of inflation through the next decade. Republicans who think America is being endangered by “appeasement” and military parsimony have worked that pedal on their organ quite enough,"

Quote:
Since 2001, the United States has waged war in three nations, and some Republicans appear ready to bring the total to five, adding Iran and Syria. (The Weekly Standard, of neoconservative bent, regrets that Obama “is reluctant to intervene to oust Iran’s closest ally, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.”) GOP critics say that Obama’s proposed defense cuts will limit America’s ability to engage in troop-intensive nation-building. Most Americans probably say: Good.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/r...F1zQ_story.html

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #634028
02/09/12 09:43 PM
02/09/12 09:43 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
In addition to that RR, the economy is improving. That leaves Republicans with only one campaigning option: culture and religion. Of course, they've already realized that and are exhausting their voices and meagor rhetorical talent embracing it.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #634031
02/09/12 09:56 PM
02/09/12 09:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
In addition to that RR, the economy is improving. That leaves Republicans with only one campaigning option: culture and religion. Of course, they've already realized that and are exhausting their voices and meagor rhetorical talent embracing it.

I won't go into length since I did in the Mandate thread, but I wonder if the White House purposely changed the story from the economy to the culture war in an attempt to make the right-wing overreact and overreach.

In short: If that hypothesis is true, the WH popped a cork when Rubio introduced his Senate measure today. Yes we so hate making Catholic groups supply the pills, lets make it that NO EMPLOYER has to! We'll convolute the story further from the original focus and into pure free-for-all pro-life activism.

That'll win over the female vote in the fall.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 02/09/12 09:57 PM.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #634050
02/10/12 01:59 AM
02/10/12 01:59 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
If we're talking national security we have to talk more than just destroying random terrorists, it's about nation building over there. Pure, plain, and simple

Afghanistan isthe most sought after nation in history, and there's virtually a civil war right now to try and oust the Taliban. As long as they're in power not only are Americans probably directly in danger but certainly countries such as Russia and other parts of Europe with huge Musilm populations as well.

It would be ridiculous to leave these people in the 14th century when they have the potential to be the most modernized and forward looking country of this important region.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Frank_Nitti] #634117
02/10/12 05:36 PM
02/10/12 05:36 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
If we're talking national security we have to talk more than just destroying random terrorists, it's about nation building over there. Pure, plain, and simple

Afghanistan isthe most sought after nation in history, and there's virtually a civil war right now to try and oust the Taliban. As long as they're in power not only are Americans probably directly in danger but certainly countries such as Russia and other parts of Europe with huge Musilm populations as well.

It would be ridiculous to leave these people in the 14th century when they have the potential to be the most modernized and forward looking country of this important region.

No offense to the Afghani people, but the country having the potential of being the most modernized in the region is highly unlikely (like 99.9%).

"The economy of Afghanistan has improved significantly since 2002 due to the infusion of multi-billion dollars in international assistance and investments,as well as remittances from Afghan expats.It is also due to dramatic improvements in agricultural production and the end of a four-year drought in most of the country. However, Afghanistan still remains one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world that is highly dependent on foreign aid. The nation's GDP stands at about $27 billion with an exchange rate of $15 billion, and the GDP per capita is about $900."

About 35 percent of its population is unemployed and live below the poverty line, suffering from shortages of housing, clean drinking water, electricity and employment."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Afghanistan

btw, the Karzai administration is in power not the Taliban. The Taliban control certain areas of the country and conduct terrorist attacks, etc but they dont control the entire country.

nation building is what the US/NATO have been trying to do in that country since they ousted the Taliban but its a tough battle , the country has many many ills and is constantly under attack by Taliban insurgents.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 02/10/12 05:38 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #634140
02/10/12 10:23 PM
02/10/12 10:23 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- President Obama will propose a budget on Monday that forecasts a $901 billion deficit in 2013, and includes plans to make targeted investments in areas like infrastructure while hiking taxes on the rich.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #634165
02/11/12 03:27 AM
02/11/12 03:27 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
-To say the economy is doing well today is to ignore the long effects that the record high borrowing (which produced current job gains) will have on the future economy especially 5-10, 15, 20 years down the road.

-The Karzai government rules today in Afghanistan because he United States and its allies ousted the Taliban. But to say the extremists don't still rule in Afghanistan is like saying the Klan didn't rule in the old South. The fact that we've so effortlessly pointed out the backwardness of such an important nation is all the more evidence of a need for international intervention.

-In referenc to the comment I made earlier about America losing all chances for ultimate superpower status in 1990. I heard this discussed on CSPAN during a conference about American exceptionalism, actually.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #635200
02/16/12 01:32 PM
02/16/12 01:32 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The Bush Recovery:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The number of people seeking unemployment benefits in the U.S. fell to the lowest point in almost four years last week, the latest signal that the job market is steadily improving.

Weekly applications for unemployment benefits dropped 13,000 to a seasonally adjusted 348,000, the Labor Department said Thursday. It was the fourth drop in five weeks and the fewest number of claims since March 2008 — six months before Lehman Brothers collapsed and only a few months into the Great Recession.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #635212
02/16/12 02:23 PM
02/16/12 02:23 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
The Bush Recovery

Off-topic, but am I the only one who's noticed how the GOP presidential field has rarely (if ever) mentioned his name on the stump or in debates?

Which is odd since Dubya can be credited with his administration's efforts in the fall of '08 with the bailouts and all that.

Or that is why they're doing a Voldermort on him.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 02/16/12 02:25 PM.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #635219
02/16/12 03:02 PM
02/16/12 03:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
The Bush Recovery

Off-topic, but am I the only one who's noticed how the GOP presidential field has rarely (if ever) mentioned his name on the stump or in debates?

It was in summer '08 that the unemployment rate started to climb. It was also in '08 that the budget deficit reached a record high. It was also that year that TARP emerged.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: olivant] #636111
02/22/12 03:56 PM
02/22/12 03:56 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee

It was in summer '08 that the unemployment rate started to climb. It was also in '08 that the budget deficit reached a record high. It was also that year that TARP emerged.

Yes, but Dubya does deserve credit for his administration for their part in the auto bailouts and all that. Which exactly is why it's never mentioned. You're right.

Of course his own party won't even give him credit for his work in Africa, which even from a guy like me who despised his adminsitration, I must admit was a great amazing humanitarian achievement. Which you'll never hear about on Fox News.

I can understand the GOP shunning Nixon's existence, but this is ridiculous.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #636112
02/22/12 04:00 PM
02/22/12 04:00 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Pure speculation: Did he drop this today in order to cut the wind from out of the sails for Mittens' tax plan speech slated for later this week?

Obama seeks Corporate Tax Rate down to 28%, Loophole limit

Quote:
President Barack Obama says the current corporate tax system is outdated, unfair and inefficient. He is calling for an end to dozens of subsidies and loopholes that he says offer tax breaks to companies that move jobs and profits overseas.

Obama says the current system is "not right and it needs to change."

The Obama administration is proposing cutting corporate tax rates from 35 percent to 28 percent. That is still higher than the 25 percent rate sought by congressional Republicans.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/geithner-obama-seeks-28-percent-corp-tax-rate-165554751.html

The Great Debate '12: 25% or 28%! (or how 1% screw the 99% harder.)

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #636115
02/22/12 04:31 PM
02/22/12 04:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Probably. But I am not a fan of loading up the rich with taxes just because they can afford it. For all practical purposes, the revenue that brings to the Treasury will not impact the budget deficit or the national debt that much.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #636135
02/22/12 06:53 PM
02/22/12 06:53 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
More details on the Obama proposal for Corporate Tax Trade ("Tax Cut" is technically misleading, since we're talking about reductions being eliminated):

Quote:
Any corporate tax reform should eliminate scores of loopholes and subsidies and use the savings to lower rates — specifically from a current top rate of 35 percent down to 25 percent.

The new system should likewise prioritize U.S. manufacturing, according to the administration, by creating permanent incentives that allow American manufacturers to pay an effective rate of no more than 25 percent.

Quote:
The White House is also proposing a new minimum tax on foreign earnings, to encourage domestic investment, and limit the extent to which companies can defer taxation by delaying repatriation of foreign income.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/en...e-tax-proposals

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #636142
02/22/12 07:39 PM
02/22/12 07:39 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I think the strategy is to make the Republicans choose one or the other.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #637600
03/01/12 12:44 AM
03/01/12 12:44 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Considering all the times we've reached promising signs with North Korea and then they pull out the rug from under us, I treat this news with tepid optimism. All hope for the best.

Quote:
The United States announced a diplomatic breakthrough with North Korea Wednesday.

Under an agreement reached in direct talks in Beijing last week, North Korea has agreed to allow the return of nuclear inspectors from the International Atomic Energy Agency, and has agreed to implement a moratorium on long-range missile tests, nuclear tests, and nuclear activities at Yongbyon, including uranium enrichment activities, the State Department said. In return, the United States will provide North Korea with a large food aid package.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/u-announces-diplomatic-breakthrough-north-korea-152331635.html

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: svsg] #637617
03/01/12 06:38 AM
03/01/12 06:38 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
They really don't like the man. Or his mother.
Judge explains ugly email
Reporting from Seattle— Montana’s chief federal judge Wednesday admitted forwarding an email to friends about President Obama that appears to equate African Americans with dogs and raises questions about the president’s mixed racial ancestry.

“Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine,” Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull wrote before forwarding the email, a copy of which was obtained by the Los Angeles Times.

The email was sent from the judge’s court email account and immediately ignited a firestorm in Montana, where there were calls on social media sites for his resignation.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: Lilo] #637648
03/01/12 12:44 PM
03/01/12 12:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
And this clown is Federal Judge? rolleyes

In the email, a boy asks his mother why he is black and she is white. “His mother replied, 'Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!' "

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: pizzaboy] #637660
03/01/12 12:59 PM
03/01/12 12:59 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

In the email, a boy asks his mother why he is black and she is white. “His mother replied, 'Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!' "

Not the judicial temperament or sense of discretion we want in our jederal judiciary. In the context of the slur his remarks about how touched he was is even more offesive than the failed joke.

Re: Random Obama Whoring [Re: klydon1] #637664
03/01/12 01:01 PM
03/01/12 01:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: klydon1
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Not the judicial temperament or sense of discretion we want in our jederal judiciary. In the context of the slur his remarks about how touched he was is even more offesive than the failed joke.

Exactly, Counselor.

Page 91 of 95 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 94 95

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull