Yes I am watching right now. He supposedly had broken nose and head injuries but it certainly isn't visible by this video.

I also earlier saw the parent of a teenager who saw Trayvon on the ground immediately after he was shot. The boy said he heard what sounded like a young kid screaming, a shot and the screaming stopped. By the time he reached the area he only saw a body. He called the police and reported but mom said it took days for the police to take a report. She said she assumed that perhaps they had other witnesses and didn't need to talk to her son.

I'm not buying Zimmerman's or the police story. As far as I'm concerned it is looking more and more like what it seemed from the very beginning. This kid was minding his own business and got murdered by this "wanna-be" Joe Cop. What a shame. frown

TIS

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-police-surveillance-16024475

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon