Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
I think Michael would have "acknowledged" Vincent as part of the family because he was "blood", but if Anthony were in the family, I don't know if Michael would have let Vincent join the Corleone family business. Maybe he would have given Vincent an insignificant job, like Carlo. ohwell

I would have much preferred Anthony taking over, but that's another story. tongue

TIS
I can agree with TIS on this one. Vincent was blood. So therefore Micheal would have still accepted him. However passing on the reins of leadership, noway.

the Anthony character in GF3 was very gay...i dont see an inch of tough guy in that character...
but whats funny is if you look at the kids who played anthony and mary in gf2 they are a complete flip flop of the ones who portray them in GF3...little Mary looks more like Kay while Anthony looks more Sicilian...in GF3 its the other way around...
The Sicilian raises a good point. But at the same time Anthony appeare the way he did, due to the writing. Had FFC intended for Anthony to eventually succed Micheal, then the writing would have called for Anthony to be a lot tougher. IMO.

Personally I'm glad that Anthony wasn't written to succed Micheal. But that's a different story.