Did anyone else catch the show last night? I did watch it. Now, keep in mind I never watched "West Wing" (which surprises my friend SB), so I'm not use to Sorkin's style I guess. In the beginning scene, I wasn't quite sure if this was a drama or a comedy. confused

That beginning showed Jeff Daniels character having an "on-air" type meltdown after which we assume he was gone for a while and came back to an entire new staff. His character is far from likeable but I sensed toward the end he was coming around a bit.

The main storyline is built around the emergency "gulf spill oil leak" in 2010 and how the NEW team handled it. I'm not sure if this storyline will continue into next week or if week by week there will be a different subject.

I will have to watch it a few more times though in order to give it a fair analysis. It is something different IMHO and I can see where "newsroom" stories and how they develop could be very interesting.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon