Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I don't give a rat's ass if his name is Mitt. The point is that he was a sham from the start, and the Republican candidate trotted him out disguised as something else.

Also, don't forget that, as he told Sean Hannity in 2008, he was a welfare recipient as were his parents.

I believe it. But the "gotcha" to his story is that he used his middle name, which is not uncommon, and worked for a licensed plumber but didn't have a license himself. So he did the sh!t work that a real plumber would be paid more for.

Calling yourself a plumber when you work for one is not dishonest.

No, it's NOT the "gotcha" moment. I explained it numerous times, but you are either being deliberately obtuse or refuse to actually understand reason.

He was a sham, created by the REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT'S CAMPAIGN. McCain and Palin loved to trot him out and point to him as the middle class guy that Obama's small business tax policies were going to destroy, when he was not the owner of the small business and was never going to own that small business. His name was invoked numerous times during the final debate. The media didn't create him. The Republican campaign did.

BTW, Joe has managed to parlay those "15 minutes" into a run for office. He's running for Congress in Ohio's 9th on the Republican ticket.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club