Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Hi Ralph, I too am a Giants fan! New to the sport but loving it a lot, have some American friends who introduced me to it. Can't wait til the season starts, think Giants look good though don't think they will win the superbowl again.
I am really interested to see this years draft picks play like RG3, Luck and Trent Richardson. Also the whole Tebow thing should be interesting.

Whats up Nicky, glad too see a fellow GMEN fan on here... Yea I dont think we are SB bound this season bro, I too am interested in this flock of rookies, Im more interested in the changing of the guard, with the balance shifting this is when we start to see the future of the NFL in the Lions, GB(even tho they have been relevant for yrs just new people at the helm is all)Houston an expansion team I remember when they first came in the league and now look at them they have everything they need to win their first SB in franchise history, the Bucs look like they are gonna be really good cant wait to see what happens there in the NFC South, going to be a GREAT NFL season..

"NEVER GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY"-ELVIS AARON PRESLEY