Originally Posted By: SC
Dunno what to make of tonight's episode... it was a little slow but building up for the future.

A few random thoughts:

When Nucky and Billie Kent were drinking in the nightclub, she left the table for a second to speak to another guy. He was wearing glasses and she later referred to him as the "wonder of Wall Street" (or something like that). I wonder if he was supposed to be Joseph Kennedy.

Were the hairs on the razor in Billie's apartment from Arnold Rothstein?

Gyp Rossetti is an annoying fuck and it looks like he's setting himself up for an ugly exit.

The whole scenario with Chalky's daughter is a whole different thing, but entertaining. I like Chalky.

I like how Rothstein subtly (or not so subtly) tried to tell Nucky that he probably shouldn't get too invested in Billie because she's of easy virtue but Nucky didn't want to hear it.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.