Pizza Boy @ - Chazz Palminteri had said in several of his Interviews that his Life was put together from A Bronx Tale, According to him he did witness a killing. I know that he grew up around The Bronx and saw several Wise Guys. Chazz's dad was also a Bus Driver named Calogero like Robert De Niro, though I think he didn't came as far as his Associate in crime, maybe he did. No one has asked him this and he has never brought it up, only that he saw a killing in the streets and No "Ratting" was allowed, so I do think he was asked by Police that who was the shooter. More than likely he was a good friend of his, What organization did Jo Jo The Whale belong to. Several "Gangsters" now have no file and some people aren't even aware of old time gangsters, like I saw yesterday on these forums. A powerful Irish Gang was about and yet I wasn't even aware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOxwSVHcA6s - Enjoy! Chazz Palminteri is also on Facebook.. Good guy that he is. I saw an Interview which he was in, most of the interviewers are a bunch of gay pricks. lol