The best character is Greg Antonacci's Torrio. That guy is pure class and I hope they keep him in the show after he gets put into retirement. The rest don't strike me too convincing.

I think they're going to try and make that sour Cop the two Gusenberg brothers rolled into one. I dont know how they're going to pull it off or why but that's what's happening for sure.

I think Banion comes off like some kind of clown. He seems so prim and preppy like he's bout to break out in a ballerina pose or something. I know the guy had a flower shop but did they have to make O'Banion the hard nosed mick the most blooming flower in the Botanical Rose Garden. Give me a break!!!

It's like one of the producers saw that Jack 'Legs' Diamond flick from back in the day and decided that Jack flaying around the ballroom like a jackass was the way O' Banion was going to be in the flower shop.

I'd love to see Vannie Higgins get a break in a storyline. So many stories from this era have gone untold, there should be more New York and less Chicago.

We haven't even seen Owney Madden once yet, have we? What's that about?

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 11/26/12 09:18 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin