Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I bought the book at B&N yesterday just started it tonight only 40 pages in not bad so far. It cracked me up in the True Crime section they had a book by Sal Polisi "At the Sinatra Club" I watched that on Netflix awhile ago that movie was a joke or sure the book is even worse..

I saw that movie (joke) but the book wasnt so bad, I skimmed it at B&N. It has really good reviews in Amazon just for the record.

I also skimmed to the pictures contained within the Mafia Price at B&N, I was dissapointed cause I was expecting a surveillance shot that the author stated in the other forum he had of Mazzone at the turn of the year meeting with a high-ranking mobster in NYC.

They only had one copy on display at B&N (the one in union square) so it looks like it is selling quite well, I will see if I stop by another day and actually check out some of the book. I have only heard good things about it. Been extremely busy at the office.

Yeah it's a good size book I should of bought it on Amazon wasn't aware of the free shipping and its pretty much half price on there. I like how the first review on amazon is from one of the authors (Scott) lol I've read Blood& Honor and The last Mouthpiece by Bobby Simone which seemed to be put together a lot better but I see that their trying to get more then the target audience by mentioning Meyer Lansky in the first chapter and then talking bout boardwalk empire and nucky thompson so it would interest a wider audience.

Last edited by DickNose_Moltasanti; 11/28/12 04:10 AM.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."