GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (RushStreet), 713 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,783
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,553
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,527
Posts1,062,414
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Salerno [Re: Five_Felonies] #686674
12/31/12 11:01 PM
12/31/12 11:01 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
I'll buy into the above, exempt I've never played the neighborhood card!
no, you haven't, but this board has been like an ashtray inviting cancer at one time or another! we have had more than our fair share of fanboys from all over, especially chicago, and after a while it can really wear thin with guys trying to present honest info. again, i'appreciate any local intel, and i'm sure everyone else does as well. the conflict imo, seems to lie where neiborhood guys present their info as fact.

look at that coffeeshop wonder from somewhere near boston, apparantly he has an "ear to the streets", and after dealing with guys like that for a while, some posters may get a little skeptical, and they can't really be blamed for that. once again, i encourage everyone here to share any personal personal insight that you may have, just don't get discouraged if certain posters question it, as after a while here its always a safe bet!

I understand that completely! Howeve that kid is insane!

I'd live to sit here and tell you I sat on Fat Tony's lap, but I didn't! However being local does give you some insight I feel! Could be my biased I don't know!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686675
12/31/12 11:08 PM
12/31/12 11:08 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey

I'd live to sit here and tell you I sat on Fat Tony's lap, but I didn't! However being local does give you some insight I feel! Could be my biased I don't know!
i agree, however for every PIZZABOY, we get about 10 joerusso's, so after a while, it just seems to pay to air on the side of caution. like i said though, we need all the neigborhood info we can get, as it gives us an insight into the local scene which might otherwise be ignored by the feds. we just need to be able to come to a common understanding here, which can be very tricky considering we are all anonymous for the most part rolleyes

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686676
12/31/12 11:10 PM
12/31/12 11:10 PM
G
gamms Offline
Was: sitonmyface11
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
five felonies.you hit the nail on the head!and did so without being rude and i salute you for that! the truth is there are few people on here that know my name,but some do.i am [for the most part] anonymus.if your from my neighborhood,you can figure out who i am by reading my posts.it has happened before!but most of you wont.most of you wont know east harlems name either.you are right! the bullshitters get found out!easy! its impossible to keep on lying for ever!but just because what some one says contradicts 'whats at hand' doesnt mean we are wrong! its basically our word versus the f.b.i.i get that! when it comes to 'souces', i get whos the better one! the f.b.i.!i usually will agree to that.but in this case its not so.is it impossible for some one to actually 'know' what there talking about?or who? i grew up going to bar-b-g's at 'mr neil's house. he used to call me 'buck-a-loo'! why? fuck if i still dont know!lol. i still have a picture of me sitting on his lap while i was crying! [he looked like a vampire]..lol. do you have to believe me? no,i really dont give a shit weather you do or dont. i am not vein enough to care what some one a thousand miles away thinks of me.at the end of the day guys like east harlem and my self have 'forgotten more than you will ever know'.

Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686677
12/31/12 11:11 PM
12/31/12 11:11 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
i meant your first post..lol. i am slow at typing..lol. i can oly use one hand !

Re: Salerno [Re: Five_Felonies] #686678
12/31/12 11:12 PM
12/31/12 11:12 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet

i agree, however for every PIZZABOY, we get about 10 joerusso's, so after a while, it just seems to pay to air on the side of caution. like i said though, we need all the neigborhood info we can get, as it gives us an insight into the local scene which might otherwise be ignored by the feds. we just need to be able to come to a common understanding here, which can be very tricky considering we are all anonymous for the most part rolleyes

Perfectly understandable. Like I said I didn't know East Harlem was cool! Place is a DUMP let me tell you.

Secondly history tells the whole story, ive never played that card, don't discuss EVERY family. EVERY SINGLE FAMILY. I try to add input to only the things I THINK I know! This particular topic is one I feel I can add value to the discussion!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686682
12/31/12 11:16 PM
12/31/12 11:16 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
no, you haven't, but this board has been like an ashtray inviting cancer at one time or another! we have had more than our fair share of fanboys from all over, especially chicago, and after a while it can really wear thin with guys trying to present honest info. again, i'appreciate any local intel, and i'm sure everyone else does as well. the conflict imo, seems to lie where neiborhood guys present their info as fact.

lol!this shit cracks me up bo!
look at that coffeeshop wonder from somewhere near boston, apparantly he has an "ear to the streets", and after dealing with guys like that for a while, some posters may get a little skeptical, and they can't really be blamed for that. once again, i encourage everyone here to share any personal personal insight that you may have, just don't get discouraged if certain posters question it, as after a while here its always a safe bet!

Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686686
12/31/12 11:22 PM
12/31/12 11:22 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Quote:
Seen what I mean! I've pretended to be nothing! I've stated facts and information! You get all upset when you get called to the carpet for regurgitating something you've read out of a book or a news paper! You actually get mad at "locals" there a threat to a guy like you! You get afraid your quotes may get shit down as government propaganda!

You've pretended to be somebody who's in a better position to know who was the real boss than Cafaro, Gravano, Casso, or any of the guys caught on tape; including Salerno himself.

I don't get mad at local guys. I get mad at bullshitters trying to pass themselves off as something they're not simply because of where they live.

Quote:
Again you read EVERY mafia book and article you get your hands on, I just find it naive!

The news, mafia books, indictments, etc. is where all of us get the majority of our information. And that includes you, whether you want to admit it or not.

Quote:
However being local does give you some insight I feel! Could be my biased I don't know!

How? How does you living in East Harlem at one point give you any special insight into who was the real boss at the time? How does you living in East Harlem at one point give you better insight than a made member who worked directly under Salerno for years?

Originally Posted By: gamms
five felonies.you hit the nail on the head!and did so without being rude and i salute you for that! the truth is there are few people on here that know my name,but some do.i am [for the most part] anonymus.if your from my neighborhood,you can figure out who i am by reading my posts.it has happened before!but most of you wont.most of you wont know east harlems name either.you are right! the bullshitters get found out!easy! its impossible to keep on lying for ever!but just because what some one says contradicts 'whats at hand' doesnt mean we are wrong! its basically our word versus the f.b.i.i get that! when it comes to 'souces', i get whos the better one! the f.b.i.!i usually will agree to that.but in this case its not so.is it impossible for some one to actually 'know' what there talking about?or who? i grew up going to bar-b-g's at 'mr neil's house. he used to call me 'buck-a-loo'! why? fuck if i still dont know!lol. i still have a picture of me sitting on his lap while i was crying! [he looked like a vampire]..lol. do you have to believe me? no,i really dont give a shit weather you do or dont. i am not vein enough to care what some one a thousand miles away thinks of me.at the end of the day guys like east harlem and my self have 'forgotten more than you will ever know'.

Actually, the bullshitters don't always get found out easily. Very often they don't. I've seen many who spew their crap for months, even years. People will eat out of their hand, convinced as they are that they've come across some local guy who's their inside link to the underworld and will give them all the dirt.

And, more often than not, when a bullshitter is exposed it's usually by people such as myself who force them to face contradictory evidence and don't let them get away with expecting everyone to just take their word for it.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Salerno [Re: IvyLeague] #686689
12/31/12 11:26 PM
12/31/12 11:26 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Casso, Gravano and D'Arco all convicted liars! Period!

You flushing bullshitters out? Thats what i was stating before, your ego cant take a differing opinion! you get insecure someone has read more than you, knkws more than you!

Good luck using Casso and Gravano as your sources!

everyone here is supoose to take your word for it? come on Ivy!

Last edited by EastHarlemItal; 12/31/12 11:28 PM.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686690
12/31/12 11:28 PM
12/31/12 11:28 PM
Kokomo
B
Beanshooter Offline
Underboss
Beanshooter  Offline
B
Underboss
Kokomo
Why can't we all get along?

Re: Salerno [Re: Beanshooter] #686691
12/31/12 11:30 PM
12/31/12 11:30 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Why can't we all get along?

Im not the one who got tossed for being abusive!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686692
12/31/12 11:31 PM
12/31/12 11:31 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Casso, Gravano and D'Arco all convicted liars! Period!

You flushing bullshitters out? Thats what i was stating before, your ego cant take a differing opinion! you get insecure someone has read more than you, knkws more than you!

Good luck using Casso and Gravano as your sources!

everyone here is supoose to take your word for it? come on Ivy!

So, because they were all convicted and were caught in some lies that automatically means they were lying about Salerno's and Gigante's respective positions?

Even if that convenient excuse of your's were true, that still doesn't explain away the conversations on the bugs. Taken all this evidence as a whole, there's no way you can get around it, as much as you may try.

And, for the record, if something is simply a matter of opinion, so be it. But what we have here, regarding Salerno and Gigante, is established fact. Fact that is independent of you, me, or anyone else on the forum. What I have a problem with is you calling these facts into question with nothing but your opinion to go on.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686696
12/31/12 11:34 PM
G
gamms Offline
gamms  Offline
G
Underboss
hes not pretending to be any one!he is who he is!

fuck it im done!you ever come to n.y. i will buy you a drink ivyleague.east harlem you can come to and you can bring your buddy!lol! tell him that hes a 'pretender'!lol!

fucking hilarious!but seriously im done its childish to bicker like this..he wont ever 'take the hint' its better to be the 'gentleman' here! just like that guy that you dont know at all!lol. so im backing down on this subject. happy new years.

Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686698
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Ivy, let me ask this, how do you know everything about every family? How? Woukd you believe you? You disregard any different opinion, bully people! Every family!

shall we all just come here and wait for you to feed us the truth? from what you state your the expert on everything!

Last edited by EastHarlemItal; 12/31/12 11:40 PM.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: gamms] #686700
12/31/12 11:42 PM
12/31/12 11:42 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

He is somebody who's in a better position to know about Salerno than actual Mafia members? How do you figure that?

Quote:
fucking hilarious!but seriously im done its childish to bicker like this..he wont ever 'take the hint' its better to be the 'gentleman' here! just like that guy that you dont know at all!lol. so im backing down on this subject. happy new years.

What hint? That I should just take your word for it? Sorry, anybody with a brain isn't going to do that.

And, this started out as a simple disagreement about Salerno's position. It was you and your buddy who turned it ugly.

Ivy, let me ask this, how do you know everything about every family? How? Woukd you believe you? You disregard any different opinion, bully people! Every family!

shall we all just come here and wait for you to feed us the truth? from what you state your the exoert on everything!

I don't know everything about every family. Never said I did. Which is precisely why I don't offer my own opinion on things. I simply post what experts have said, whether they be mafiosi who have turned or been caught on bugs, or what the FBI says.

But of course, that's when I get blamed for being an FBI parrot. No matter what I do, I get blamed if I don't accept whatever a nameless, faceless poster on an internet forum says.

Re: Salerno [Re: Five_Felonies] #686702
12/31/12 11:45 PM
12/31/12 11:45 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland

Couldn't be said better i felt as in no way that Ivy was trying to disrespect anybody, it's just not the easiest thing to belive that somebody with "inside info" whould come on internet, create an account, and share these things. Just my personal opinion i am in no way trying to disrespect anybody.

Re: Salerno [Re: IvyLeague] #686703
12/31/12 11:46 PM
12/31/12 11:46 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet

What I have a problem with is you calling these facts into question with nothing but your opinion to go on. [/quote]

If that's the case you are your own worst culprit! What do you base your opinions on? You were there! Mafia expert you are with all your facts and everyone else has opinions! Joke!
Your a hypocrite! Plains and simple. Sitting here using convicted liars who were striking while the iron was hot ratting out Chin. Then taking conversations and spinning the dates for your argument! I'm suppose to take what you say as a fact! Because your a know it all

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: SgWaue86] #686704
12/31/12 11:48 PM
12/31/12 11:48 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86

Couldn't be said better i felt as in no way that Ivy was trying to disrespect anybody, it's just not the easiest thing to belive that somebody with "inside info" whould come on internet, create an account, and share these things. Just my personal opinion i am in no way trying to disrespect anybody.

Read the entire conversation, there's no one here trying to say they have "inside information" it's two different opinions! Hard to believe someone would interject without reading the entire argument.

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: gamms] #686705
12/31/12 11:50 PM
12/31/12 11:50 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet

fuck it im done!you ever come to n.y. i will buy you a drink ivyleague.east harlem you can come to and you can bring your buddy!lol! tell him that hes a 'pretender'!lol!

I agree, it's useless. Can't have a conversation with this guy. We made it ugly? Guy needs to read his posts!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686706
12/31/12 11:51 PM
12/31/12 11:51 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
I have.

Re: Salerno [Re: SgWaue86] #686707
12/31/12 11:52 PM
12/31/12 11:52 PM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
I have.

So who's claimed inside info?

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686712
01/01/13 12:00 AM
01/01/13 12:00 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

If that's the case you are your own worst culprit! What do you base your opinions on? You were there! Mafia expert you are with all your facts and everyone else has opinions! Joke!
Your a hypocrite! Plains and simple. Sitting here using convicted liars who were striking while the iron was hot ratting out Chin. Then taking conversations and spinning the dates for your argument! I'm suppose to take what you say as a fact! Because your a know it all

No, I wasn't there. Which is why I'm going by the people that were there and what they said. How hard is that to understand?

Quote:
Read the entire conversation, there's no one here trying to say they have "inside information" it's two different opinions! Hard to believe someone would interject without reading the entire argument.

Your argument has inherently claimed that very thing. You've argued that you are somehow in a position to know that Cafaro, Gravano, and Casso were lying. You've argued that Salerno's comment about "the boss" was taken out of context. And, well, you've conveniently ignored the other bugged conversations I posted. Easier to do, I suppose, than trying to explain them away.

Nobody gives two shits about "opinions." Your's or mine. What we should care about is demonstrable facts. I've posted them. You haven't. The end.

Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686716
01/01/13 12:02 AM
01/01/13 12:02 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
I have made a mistake and i did not mean say claimed

Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686719
01/01/13 12:05 AM
01/01/13 12:05 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Your argument has inherently claimed that very thing. You've argued that you are somehow in a position to know that Cafaro, Gravano, and Casso were lying. You've argued that Salerno's comment about "the boss" was taken out of context. And, well, you've conveniently ignored the other bugged conversations I posted. Easier to do, I suppose, than trying to explain them away.

Nobody gives two shits about "opinions." Your's or mine. What we should care about is demonstrable facts. I've posted them

That's what i was trying to say but dont have the extensive vocab that my fact stating friend has.

Last edited by SgWaue86; 01/01/13 12:05 AM.
Re: Salerno [Re: IvyLeague] #686720
01/01/13 12:06 AM
01/01/13 12:06 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

No, I wasn't there. Which is why I'm going by the people that were there and what they said. How hard is that to understand?

Quote:

That's not my argument at all! My argument is they both had an agenda and they are convicted liars!

Speaking of bullshitters, the tape "I'll show these to the boss" was in 1980.

Nobody gives two shits about "opinions." Your's or mine. What we should care about is demonstrable facts. I've posted them. You haven't. The end.

The End! The almighty Ivy has spoken!

And yes, you claim ultimate authority on EVERY family! Your the guy who has all the answers! The guy who gets ignored! Every family, every made guy, two bit player etc. Your a know it all plain and simple. And you envy guys from this area! It's obvious

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686721
01/01/13 12:09 AM
01/01/13 12:09 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

The End! The almighty Ivy has spoken!

You've had plenty of chances to post demonstrable evidence. You haven't done so.

Quote:
And yes, you claim ultimate authority on EVERY family! Your the guy who has all the answers! The guy who gets ignored! Every family, every made guy, two bit player etc. Your a know it all plain and simple. And you envy guys from this area! It's obvious

I claim law enforcement, organized crime experts, and mafiosi who have turned have the ultimate authority. Not me.

How many times do I have to say that before it will get through your thick skull?

Last edited by IvyLeague; 01/01/13 12:13 AM.

Re: Salerno [Re: IvyLeague] #686724
01/01/13 12:14 AM
01/01/13 12:14 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
Cops and Rats! Good sources there!

My thick skull! Rather be a thick skulled Italian than an insecure, envious egomaniac!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Re: Salerno [Re: WestcoastGoon] #686726
01/01/13 12:17 AM
01/01/13 12:17 AM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
However i do feel as though we have covered for the most part what we know about Mr.Salerno we should we personal feelings and this threads in the past. By the way Ivy i tried to PM you i wanted to know about a vacation in Utah and im being serious the last time i was there i had a 16 hour delay.

Re: Salerno [Re: EastHarlemItal] #686729
01/01/13 12:21 AM
01/01/13 12:21 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Cops and Rats! Good sources there!

Indeed. Much better than internet bullshitters.

Quote:
My thick skull! Rather be a thick skulled Italian than an insecure, envious egomaniac!

I'm just curious, why would I be envious of somebody who I think is a bullshitter? Why would I be envious of somebody who, it appears to me, comes on internet forums and pretends to know things he doesn't? Why would anyone be envious of somebody like that? Furthermore, why would I be envious of somebody simply because they're Italian? Is that particular ethnic group extra special for some reason? Does one really have to be Italian to understand the intricacies of the Mafia?

These are all rhetorical questions, of course. I think I can pretty much rest my case at this point.

Re: Salerno [Re: SgWaue86] #686730
01/01/13 12:23 AM
01/01/13 12:23 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

By the way Ivy i tried to PM you i wanted to know about a vacation in Utah and im being serious the last time i was there i had a 16 hour delay.

Was this PM recent? What's your question? You may want to try sending the PM again.

Re: Salerno [Re: IvyLeague] #686731
01/01/13 12:27 AM
01/01/13 12:27 AM
On the toilet
EastHarlemItal Offline
BANNED
EastHarlemItal  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
On the toilet
You've spent two hours of your life arguing with me, that is quite a bit of time for someone who you feel is full of shit!

Pathetic? To these forums? I belong to this one only! As a matter of fact your sent me an invitation here to join another one.

What's pathetic is you belonging to multiple forums hiding behind a computer because in the real world you don't count for anything.

Yeah I'm done also, you and all your first hand knowledge are to much for me. I will buy every book, join fifty forums and spend all my time reading about the Mafia and pushing my ideas as gospel!

This place was so peaceful when you were tossed! People could actually share ideas, discuss things. You and your know it all attitude destroys that!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull