Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Fun maybe, funny, could be...but no way in hell does he without a doubt portrays the shooting community in the best light possible.

I'll take your word for it, that it is just a goofy video, just like those jackass videos. wink

i guess thats where you and me might see a little differently then. to me, anybody who has fun with their guns safely is doing nothing imo to draw negative attention to the sport, or firearms in general. its quite the opposite to me, as they show that adults can be trusted to have fun with things that some see as nothing more than dangerous and un-necessary. guns, at least for me, are for self defense first and foremost, but if they just sat around all the time, thats no fun at all. i wish to hell that i lived in an area where i could just go out back and blast away at stuff, but sadly i don't, although i'm working hard to hopefully make that a possibility in the future. like i said, check out some of the other videos he posts and you will see what i'm talking about.

Different strokes I guess....I guess it matters what you community is like. I know little about NJ, but here in Central New York we have a large one. I belong to several Gun Clubs and Ranges.
If you haven't already had the chance, look into taking some firearm instruction.
With trainers who will teach you tactical and self defense instruction along with
the do's and don't of proper etiquette evolved in having and handling your weapons.
The law and what it means and how to avoid problems. The judge that helped me get my carry permit and the instructors and trainers who taught me wouldn't think much of me if I use any of my weapons for amusements like blowing up things like lawn mowers and such.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!