Originally Posted By: Vigil
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Common guys,i cant understand why yall have to fall down in such a deep conversations and conspirasy theories?!?Just look at the hit!Who did the hit?!A black guy right?So yall wanna say that Persico or Gambino had the contact with the black population?!The story is obvious,Gambino or Persico(wich i dont belive it was him),they had a problem with Joe Colombo wich we all know what it was...so Gambino used Gallo for the hit and yall know Joey Gallo's history in prison right?!So after that Persico saw his chance to whack Gallo and take the top position.....and thats that!!!.....no wait maybe the Illuminati did it?!?!? tongue cool
I totally agree. I don't think (and didn't think before) that Gambino or Persico had direct contact with blacks, or the shooters. But it wasn't all left to chance at all. Gambino, in tandem with The Snake, pulled all the strings on this one, getting rid of Colombo and Gallo. Both of them would continue bringing more heat on Cosa Nostra as long as they were still around.

What makes you so sure it was Carlo and Carmne?