Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Given that we have a 55 inch flat screen, that's good enough for DVDs.

Boy, have times changed. Pops says the they used to be lucky to have some 20 inch TVs in the house years ago, and then he said as kids they only had ONE TV in the whole house and that was black and white at first. 3 maybe 4 channels and public service stations.
Today the Average. TV in the house is 50 to 55 inch HD TVS where you can see a pimple on a TV anchors face and there are several of them throughout the house. The computer monitor right in front of me is 26 inches. lol and has more colors then ever before.
How about several hundred channels and several sources of programing to choose from on these new sets. cool And internet too!

Last time I/we all went shopping in the mall, we were looking at 70 plus size TV. Mom kept saying no! We have enough and they are big enough already! lol

Phones and TV...people want the newest, largest and fastest there is.
We are getting closer to the whole wall screens soon. And I don't mean projection types which to me isn't real TV.

Last edited by fathersson; 02/24/13 12:26 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!