Thats how a lot of guys make money down here. A lot just live off their properties. There are so many properties that they buy them out and renovate for cheap and then rent or flip. Back in the late 90s early 2000s it was real easy to get hot stuff around here but its been harder lately. Things like hard wood floors guys would get for cheap and have mexicans install for nothing. People do that all over the world though. I know he was also invloved with insurance adjusters. But he did work for a mortgage company and was probably one of the biggest earners so yea I can believe that number for him but not sure about other guys. He gave out a lot of loans to around the city and people would pay him back based on his reputation. I been trying to find out if Dom Grade is running his show for him right now. He has a lot to lose. Nice house, two kids. But from what I have heard he has always been somewhat of a maniac. But hes sitting in city jail now and the Black Muslims run that shit. Not fun!