Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

Wait, you're telling us this isn't a classic movie? Anyway, no need to spam this link in two different threads. This is nothing more than the opinion of some guy and it has bias written all over it.

First, when did I ever say it wasn't a classic movie? It certainly is. Second, the link applied to both conversations so it's not exactly spamming. Third, yes it's his opinion, but he makes some very good points. I'm not even sure what you mean by "bias."

Originally Posted By: GabbyBM
There's a lot of reasons I can cite that point to Rocco as a possibility but nothing concrete.

It's easier for me to believe it was a simple plot hole then Rocco having anything to do with it. He had zero motive. And a good point was made before about Fredo's comment to Ola, saying "You guys lied to me." So if Fredo wasn't expecting Michael to be killed, there's really nobody left in my opinion. If Rocco or somebody else was the traitor, I think it would have been more well known in Godfather lore all these years later.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/13/13 11:27 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.