GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 34 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday The Irish Mafia 28.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,820
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,554
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,535
Posts1,062,616
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19
Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707547
04/01/13 05:39 AM
04/01/13 05:39 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: jace
Something ignored by media regarding major sex scandals like the church coverup and Sandusky case is that it was not just pedophilia, but gay pedophilia. Media leaves out "homosexual" from its reports, and just calls it "pedophilia." There is a trend, gays are prone to going after kids than straight people.

Something you left out, is that these people are rapists. Are you saying that all homosexuals are rapists? So when a couple of straight rapes happen, should I call you a rapist as well for being a man? rolleyes

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707560
04/01/13 09:09 AM
04/01/13 09:09 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Something ignored by media regarding major sex scandals like the church coverup and Sandusky case is that it was not just pedophilia, but gay pedophilia. Media leaves out "homosexual" from its reports, and just calls it "pedophilia." There is a trend, gays are prone to going after kids than straight people.

Something you left out, is that these people are rapists. Are you saying that all homosexuals are rapists? So when a couple of straight rapes happen, should I call you a rapist as well for being a man? rolleyes

Where in his statement did he use the word ALL?
So why would you add it to make his statement appear so wrong?
Then mock him and roll the eyes?

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: DOMA [Re: IvyLeague] #707563
04/01/13 10:01 AM
04/01/13 10:01 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Just because soem straight couples are unfit does not mean children should be turned over to homosexuals. It's wrong, always has been, always should be. Just because they organized politically and got media support does not make it right. They are abnormal. I don't claim Bible told me either, it's obviously abnormal and wrong. I don;t think most even want to marry, they are doing it to force acceptance of their sex life on people.

I'm beginning to realize this may be a futile endeavor. Explaining, what should be obvious, to these people is something like trying to explain the color blue to someone who's been blind since birth. They just don't get it. It's common sense but it doesn't fit the political/social paradigm they've created for themselves. Or, to be more precise, what has been created for them by the secular left in politics, media, education, etc. They've all bought in so much to the unisex lie by the left, that argues there's no real difference between men and women, that they see no importance in a child being raised by a mother and father. Or the unique natural traits each bring.

Explain how it should be obvious to "these people", and please do so without citing scripture or basing it on your beliefs.

And again, you've referred to information coming from the "secular left" as propaganda. And no, you don't have to actually use the word "propaganda" to call something "propaganda".

Last edited by XDCX; 04/01/13 10:05 AM.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707571
04/01/13 11:11 AM
04/01/13 11:11 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I'm more worried about priests molesting little boys than about if a gay couple would adopt a child and raise him in a family.

Re: DOMA [Re: fathersson] #707595
04/01/13 12:56 PM
04/01/13 12:56 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: fathersson

Where in his statement did he use the word ALL?
So why would you add it to make his statement appear so wrong?
Then mock him and roll the eyes?

Oh, pauleeeeeeeeeze! rolleyes Pedophilia, is pedophilia; as rape is rape. Nobody mentions it as straight rape, so why should media call it gay pedophilia? rolleyes

Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707598
04/01/13 01:00 PM
04/01/13 01:00 PM
S
Scorsese Offline
Underboss
Scorsese  Offline
S
Underboss
[quote=jace]Something ignored by media regarding major sex scandals like the church coverup and Sandusky case is that it was not just pedophilia, but gay pedophilia. Media leaves out "homosexual" from its reports, and just calls it "pedophilia." There is a trend, gays are prone to going after kids than straight people.

wow! professor.
So your saying gays are prone to fucking kids.You need to get a job writing for law and order or perhaps publish a book with these findings, the world could really use your expert insight.

seriously though you really dont want to start separating pedophiles based on the sex of their victims, in fact you can't because its the same mentality in both types of offenders that has driven them to commit the crime in the first place.

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707608
04/01/13 01:27 PM
04/01/13 01:27 PM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: jace
It's abnormal sex.

What kind of sex are you referring to?
A kiss? Oral sex? Anal sex? Manual sex? Sex with dildos or other toys?
Is oral sex, for example, "abnormal" when two women do it, but "normal" if a man and a woman do it?

Re: DOMA [Re: Danito] #707626
04/01/13 02:36 PM
04/01/13 02:36 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Originally Posted By: Danito
It's abnormal sex.

Is oral sex, for example, "abnormal" when two women do it, but "normal" if a man and a woman do it?

Speaking generally, it can be viewed as abnormal in the sense that only a union of male and female can produce offspring and has a practical purpose, which is favored by nature.

Heterosexual unions produce offspring = survival of the species, community (future labor force).
Homosexual unions produce no offspring, therefore no continuation of the species.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707630
04/01/13 03:04 PM
04/01/13 03:04 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
I doubt that letting gay couples to marry each other would disable the continuation of human race.

Re: DOMA [Re: ThePolakVet] #707631
04/01/13 03:09 PM
04/01/13 03:09 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
I doubt that letting gay couples to marry each other would disable the continuation of human race.

Few abnormal acts would. Members of this board, everyone human who ever existed is the result of heterosexual union. Even ones produced in a lab are the product of male sperm and female egg. I would take this as strong indicator that nature favors heterosexual union. Things which go against nature can be construed as abnormal.

Last edited by ht2; 04/01/13 03:27 PM.
Re: DOMA [Re: ht2] #707633
04/01/13 03:26 PM
04/01/13 03:26 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted By: ht2

Few abnormal acts would.

How? You do know that there was homosexuality in the past like in the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece? Kind of we all have survived and nothing has changed. The population of the world has even grown.

Re: DOMA [Re: ThePolakVet] #707634
04/01/13 03:30 PM
04/01/13 03:30 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo

Few abnormal acts would.

How? You do know that there was homosexuality in the past like in the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece? Kind of we all have survived and nothing has changed. The population of the world has even grown.

Yes, I'm well aware of history. Just because an activity has a long history doesn't make it normal. I'm sure you can think of examples.

Re: DOMA [Re: ht2] #707635
04/01/13 03:36 PM
04/01/13 03:36 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia

Few abnormal acts would.

Yes, I'm well aware of history. Just because an activity has a long history doesn't make it normal. I'm sure you can think of examples.

I don't see any changes. There are people who are being born every hour. And I doubt you have the right to decide if it's not normal.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707642
04/01/13 03:56 PM
04/01/13 03:56 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

This thread is getting silly now, but fun to read.. SC come back and close it.. smile

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: DOMA [Re: ht2] #707644
04/01/13 03:59 PM
04/01/13 03:59 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: Danito
It's abnormal sex.

Speaking generally, it can be viewed as abnormal in the sense that only a union of male and female can produce offspring and has a practical purpose, which is favored by nature.

Heterosexual unions produce offspring = survival of the species, community (future labor force).
Homosexual unions produce no offspring, therefore no continuation of the species.

So at the end of the day, gay marriage should be banned because it's weird. That's basically what it boils down to. It just isn't normal, right?

Yea, that ain't good enough. Try again.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707656
04/01/13 04:50 PM
04/01/13 04:50 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo

Yeah wait a minute. It's not so simple when the issue spills into other areas of life. What about adoptive agencies who refuse gay couple candidates because it violates their personal beliefs? Isn't someone telling them what to do?

It's again very simple. If they are a private organizations, they have a right to be as selective as they want. If they are a public organization, they would have to keep their beliefs out of their system. The same code of separation of religion from government applies to them. But I surely don't think if my bigoted aunt Sally wants to give her kid up for adoption, she has to be open minded about a gay couple. She can give it away to whomever she chooses. rolleyes

I know you're trying to be fair on this issue, but unfortunately this is not what is happening in the real world. Massachusetts law forbids private adoptive agencies from steering away from gay couples and Catholic agencies have dropped adoptive services in that state. If your Aunt Sally lived in Mass., I'm not sure she would be able to abide by her personal convictions. Boy scouts are another example. This idea that gay marriage doesn't hurt anybody else is a lie.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707659
04/01/13 05:13 PM
04/01/13 05:13 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Yeah? Explain to me how homosexuality hurts other people. Because I've lived around gay people and kids raised by couples who are gay. Literally no one cares and everyone is happy. I seriously don't think you have a basis for what you're saying.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: DOMA [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #707666
04/01/13 05:29 PM
04/01/13 05:29 PM
H
ht2 Offline
Capo
ht2  Offline
H
Capo
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Yeah? Explain to me how homosexuality hurts other people. Because I've lived around gay people and kids raised by couples who are gay. Literally no one cares and everyone is happy. I seriously don't think you have a basis for what you're saying.

If it causes people to violate their personal beliefs and convictions...
If it limits free exercise of religious expression....
If it causes private adoptive agencies to close business...
Who knows where this will lead in the future as far as freedom? Gulags?

Last edited by ht2; 04/01/13 05:31 PM.
Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707733
04/01/13 10:41 PM
04/01/13 10:41 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
It is not like being left handed. It is not like being near sighted, bow legged, or having a stutter. It's abnormal sex, and while not evil or dangerous it is sick enough to prevent adoption, and pushing selves into places like armed forces and boy scouts.

And I ask you again, did your parents have sex in front of you when you were a kid? I mean who does that? What makes a difference if a single father lives with a male relative at home? Would that make the kid confused as well? Sex has no place in raising children.

No need to make it a personal attack, or bring in my parents. Your comment shows you have a sick mind.

Re: DOMA [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #707734
04/01/13 10:44 PM
04/01/13 10:44 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

It hurts us by forcing children to have to deal with seeing men kissing men, women kissing women, and other stuff they do in public. 97% or more of children are oriented towards opposite sex, seeing that can mess them up. I don't know how you know more than one gay couple raising children, but how happy and well adjusted the children are can be open to debate.

Re: DOMA [Re: ThePolakVet] #707736
04/01/13 10:45 PM
04/01/13 10:45 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

Few abnormal acts would.

Homosexuality in Ancient Rome and Greece is part of era that led to decline in both civilizations.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707742
04/01/13 10:56 PM
04/01/13 10:56 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
I move that this thread be closed. Obviously that's up to the creator of the thread and the mods, but this topic has brought out the worst in all of us, and it's turned into a nightmare. I take blame as well as I've participated in this. But this is getting ridiculous, SC was right these kinds of threads have turned into 'pissing matches' and now he's gone and we don't know when he's coming back.

I know I might sound "lofty" as this is an open discussion board and people may post the topics they like. But I think this one has gone over the edge.

Re: DOMA [Re: XDCX] #707743
04/01/13 11:00 PM
04/01/13 11:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

That's from 2004 when information on gays and children was shady at best. It's nine years later in 2013, I know people who were raised by gay couples and they aren't sexually confused at all. This notion that a child raised by a homosexual couple makes a child gay or confused is pure nonsense. Also last time I checked, gays aren't any more suicidal than straight people.

Yeah, 2004 is just soooo long ago. Give me a break. You liberal gay marriage supporters are all about what "science" and "the experts" say....until they don't agree with you. Then you dismiss them right away. rolleyes

Originally Posted By: XDCX
Explain how it should be obvious to "these people", and please do so without citing scripture or basing it on your beliefs.

And again, you've referred to information coming from the "secular left" as propaganda. And no, you don't have to actually use the word "propaganda" to call something "propaganda".

It should be obvious to everyone that men and women bring unique traits to a marriage, which are the most desirable for raising a family - the most fundamental unit of society. And that is what the government should encourage and sanction. Not twisted, bastardized versions of the family, including gay marriage. Which, as I've said, is essentially saying men and women are interchangeable and so there's no real difference between a straight or gay couple raising children. That's a lie that should be recognized by everybody.

Though I doubt you will, check out these articles below for further explanation.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765625644/Too-much-at-stake-in-debate.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344221/why-were-losing-gay-marriage-debate-mona-charen

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/01/13 11:00 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707749
04/01/13 11:09 PM
04/01/13 11:09 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Ivy we need to give it a rest. I don't think any of us are changing our opinions on this. Let's all just let it go.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707751
04/01/13 11:13 PM
04/01/13 11:13 PM
Bamboo Lounge
NickyEyes1 Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
NickyEyes1  Offline
Hawks Bears Bulls Sox
Underboss
Bamboo Lounge
Everyone has a right to their own opinion and that's what makes this country great. No ones views will change from this arguing so how about we just end it.

Re: DOMA [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #707772
04/02/13 12:07 AM
04/02/13 12:07 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Ivy we need to give it a rest. I don't think any of us are changing our opinions on this. Let's all just let it go.

whistle

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/02/13 12:08 AM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707779
04/02/13 12:25 AM
04/02/13 12:25 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Not exactly what I was looking for whistle but it's close enough. I call a truce.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707791
04/02/13 02:39 AM
04/02/13 02:39 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
We agree to disagree, Ivy. For the record, I never set out to change your's or anyone else's opinion on the subject. I hope at the end of the day, we can all respect each other's opinions, no matter how much we disagree with them.

There is really nothing more I can say on this issue.

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707792
04/02/13 02:43 AM
04/02/13 02:43 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
It is not like being left handed. It is not like being near sighted, bow legged, or having a stutter. It's abnormal sex, and while not evil or dangerous it is sick enough to prevent adoption, and pushing selves into places like armed forces and boy scouts.

And I ask you again, did your parents have sex in front of you when you were a kid? I mean who does that? What makes a difference if a single father lives with a male relative at home? Would that make the kid confused as well? Sex has no place in raising children.

No need to make it a personal attack, or bring in my parents. Your comment shows you have a sick mind.

Right, I'm the sick person, and I have a sick mind, because I'm the one who is worried what parents do in their bedroom could affect their children. Right. rolleyes

Re: DOMA [Re: ht2] #707793
04/02/13 02:48 AM
04/02/13 02:48 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I know you're trying to be fair on this issue, but unfortunately this is not what is happening in the real world. Massachusetts law forbids private adoptive agencies from steering away from gay couples and Catholic agencies have dropped adoptive services in that state. If your Aunt Sally lived in Mass., I'm not sure she would be able to abide by her personal convictions. Boy scouts are another example. This idea that gay marriage doesn't hurt anybody else is a lie.

Well then, this is way too far. I'm not in favor of catholic organizations running a hospital according to their belief, because people are rushed to these hospitals most of the times with no other option. But when it comes to adoption, they should be able to select their own criteria for parents. I wouldn't be advocating this.

Page 5 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 18 19

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull