GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, RushStreet), 256 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,983
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,876
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,555
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,542
Posts1,062,823
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19
Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707794
04/02/13 03:15 AM
04/02/13 03:15 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: jace
It is not like being left handed. It is not like being near sighted, bow legged, or having a stutter. It's abnormal sex, and while not evil or dangerous it is sick enough to prevent adoption, and pushing selves into places like armed forces and boy scouts.

And I ask you again, did your parents have sex in front of you when you were a kid? I mean who does that? What makes a difference if a single father lives with a male relative at home? Would that make the kid confused as well? Sex has no place in raising children.

No need to make it a personal attack, or bring in my parents. Your comment shows you have a sick mind.

Right, I'm the sick person, and I have a sick mind, because I'm the one who is worried what parents do in their bedroom could affect their children. Right. rolleyes

No, you asked if my parents had sex in front of me when i was a child, now you are backpedaling. For you to ask that is low, and sick. To now try and say you were worrying about children should embarrass you.

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707795
04/02/13 03:29 AM
04/02/13 03:29 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
No, you asked if my parents had sex in front of me when i was a child, now you are backpedaling. For you to ask that is low, and sick. To now try and say you were worrying about children should embarrass you.

And that's a valid question for someone who thinks the way parents have sex is important in raising their children, as if their children are part of their sex life. I'm not backing from this, NO SIR. Were you part of your parent's sex life that now has made you think all parents have sex in front of their children?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707796
04/02/13 03:37 AM
04/02/13 03:37 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

And that's a valid question for someone who thinks the way parents have sex is important in raising their children, as if their children are part of their sex life. I'm not backing from this, NO SIR. Were you part of your parent's sex life that now has made you think all parents have sex in front of their children?

You just keep getting more offensive as you go along. And I'm not a sir.

Re: DOMA [Re: afsaneh77] #707797
04/02/13 03:40 AM
04/02/13 03:40 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

OK, 2 can play this. Are you a pedophile? Were your parents pedophiles? If you are a pedophile, did you learn it from having sex with your parents, or did you get into it on your own? ? And last, do you have sex with your own kids?

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707798
04/02/13 03:42 AM
04/02/13 03:42 AM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss
It figures that the people who support homosexual marriage and adoption are degenerates who can't post with any constructive arguments, but only with degenerate comments. Specifically, Afsaneh.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707800
04/02/13 03:52 AM
04/02/13 03:52 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Yet I'm not the one saying the way people have sex behind closed doors of their bedroom makes them unfit parents, you are.

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707802
04/02/13 04:39 AM
04/02/13 04:39 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Now this is getting weird..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707814
04/02/13 08:08 AM
04/02/13 08:08 AM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
1. Gays are not going to disappear if they are not allowed to marry each other. They'll be there, they'll be doing what they do.
2. Sex/intimacy between parents doesn't have anything to do with the child. It's on the parent's responsibility to raise their children and teach them about what happens in life. I doubt any gay couple forces their children to be also gay, as a part of them have been forced to be straight or to pretend to be straight in some part of their lives.

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707843
04/02/13 12:46 PM
04/02/13 12:46 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

It figures that the people who support homosexual marriage and adoption are degenerates who can't post with any constructive arguments, but only with degenerate comments. Specifically, Afsaneh.

This is the kind of post that drove SC away.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: DOMA [Re: dontomasso] #707852
04/02/13 01:26 PM
04/02/13 01:26 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

This is the kind of post that drove SC away.

I agree. The moderators can institute procedures to mitigate these types of posts and threads. Yes, doing so will probably affect Board traffic. I don't know the economics of running a Board, but those economics may be better off in the long run if the moderators take action now.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: DOMA [Re: olivant] #707853
04/02/13 01:34 PM
04/02/13 01:34 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

y going to be tough. I actually reported this particular post. Perhaps some of us can take it on ourselves to report these type of posts, or at least to call ou the people making them, then ignoring them otherwise.

Probably the first rule of thumb would be nostand alone ad hominem attacks....This would not include
valid disagreements, i.e. "Olivant, I think your legal reasoning is wrong because...blah blah blah"

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: DOMA [Re: dontomasso] #707858
04/02/13 01:48 PM
04/02/13 01:48 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
DT, that's one approach with which I can concur. Why not place new members on probation? For years I've inveighed against the Board's tolerance of foul language. Again, Board traffic may be affected, but that may prove beneficial in the long run.

Re: DOMA [Re: dontomasso] #707863
04/02/13 02:00 PM
04/02/13 02:00 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
y going to be tough. I actually reported this particular post. Perhaps some of us can take it on ourselves to report these type of posts, or at least to call ou the people making them, then ignoring them otherwise.

Probably the first rule of thumb would be nostand alone ad hominem attacks....This would not include
valid disagreements, i.e. "Olivant, I think your legal reasoning is wrong because...blah blah blah"

Actually NOT a bad idea. I'm not one to report posts, but rather stay away from replying to them, especially if it's one created to make trouble or for the purpose of spewing hate. That only fuels the hate. rolleyes

It would work I suppose as long as nobody feels the need to report every little thing simply because they don't agree with or like the poster. It's gotta be a good/valid reason IMHO Or the mods would go crazy checking every little thing.

The example you state above....if it's a legitimate argument/disagreement is good.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707866
04/02/13 02:01 PM
04/02/13 02:01 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Personal insults/attacks and the overuse of foul language should not be tolerated. But we're also not about censorship. Everyone has a right to share their opinions, whether they're agreed with it or not. Sometimes people you disagree with are worth arguing with (politely), but other times this sage advice holds true: "Don't feed the trolls"

Everyone, in their own heart, believes that s/he's right. But not everyone is. While it may be fun to try and prove them wrong, it often goes down a dark path. Once you see yourself on that path, it's time to head back. wink

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: DOMA [Re: olivant] #707874
04/02/13 02:16 PM
04/02/13 02:16 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant
DT, that's one approach with which I can concur. Why not place new members on probation? For years I've inveighed against the Board's tolerance of foul language. Again, Board traffic may be affected, but that may prove beneficial in the long run.

Let us get something straight...there are no sides here. not new vs old or old vs young or us vs them. Posts are just that posts!...you shouldn't try and wipe things so clean or you will have only one side of things or what is popular from a given group of people.

You know how to deal with things you don't like here..skip over them! Don't feed the trolls and just like any other place, you learn to fit in and enjoy or you will leave when you/they don't get anything out from being here.

Some people here have to learn that they don't control the board. Geoff does. It is his and we all are just guests. So everyone should act like they would if they were in someone's home as a guest.

Kill the openness and you kill what the board is. A great place to exchange thoughts with others. Otherwise you will have nothing but a kiddy club with only people who you let join.

You will always have some who will come here and see how far they can push or how many buttons they can push...but the truth is they don't get any of this unless you stand here and tangle. It takes two to tangle. Just don't post back and that ends anything that you feel is that dumb.

Seems like many here, just can't walk away and have to fight to the death...with people posting from almost anywhere in the world? What is there to win on here? Let us not try and control another poster, but just enjoy the space we are provided with by Geoff....Peace to you all!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: DOMA [Re: fathersson] #707875
04/02/13 02:19 PM
04/02/13 02:19 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
gee, I came back from typing and tis and Geoff had posted everything I was posting...next time I will not take some phone calls and be a late poster- lol

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707879
04/02/13 02:27 PM
04/02/13 02:27 PM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
I have no problems with same sex marriage. That's a private issue between two adults that doesn't concern me. What does concern me is gays or lesbians adopting children, because such a child will grow up thinking it is normal for two males/women to be together. So a child who would otherwise most likely grow up to be attracted to the opposite sex (which is nature's usual practise) might very well become sexually disturbed. That's just my opinion, but I do not make a big deal out of it either, because in the end it doesn't concern me personally.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707887
04/02/13 02:47 PM
04/02/13 02:47 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

OK. The April Fool joke is done and over and the Sheriff is back in town. Calling afsaneh a degenerate is despicable and I won't stand for it. She remains one of the most humane, intelligent and compassionate persons I know.

Don't like her politics? Fine. Argue yours with hers. Call her a degenerate? Uh, Uh, Uh!! Won't be allowed here. Don't like that ruling? Tough titties! The Sheriff is back! Beware!!!

jace, you can start by apologizing to afsaneh.

Re: DOMA [Re: SC] #707888
04/02/13 02:50 PM
04/02/13 02:50 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
clap clap clap

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707890
04/02/13 02:54 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I didn't report anything, and I certainly don't get offended being called anything by this jace fella. I was trying to make a point, and I went personal, so it hit a nerve. But these debates are personal. You can't offend people by calling their sex lives, which is BTW between consenting adults sick, and not get a personal remark right back at you. wink

Edit: Now I see SC's post. Thanks, but really, I don't really need her to apologize. We're debating. It's quite all right. smile

Last edited by afsaneh77; 04/02/13 02:56 PM.

Re: DOMA [Re: SC] #707891
California

California
Woo woo!!!!! Here come the judge!!! clap Welcome back SC. We love ya!!! wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707893
04/02/13 02:55 PM
04/02/13 02:55 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

ey up look who's back, i knew you couldn't keep away.. smile

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: DOMA [Re: SC] #707894
04/02/13 02:56 PM
04/02/13 02:56 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC

OK. The April Fool joke is done and over and the Sheriff is back in town. Calling afsaneh a degenerate is despicable and I won't stand for it. She remains one of the most humane, intelligent and compassionate persons I know.

Don't like her politics? Fine. Argue yours with hers. Call her a degenerate? Uh, Uh, Uh!! Won't be allowed here. Don't like that ruling? Tough titties! The Sheriff is back! Beware!!!

jace, you can start by apologizing to afsaneh.

NEXT YEAR PICK A BETTER JOKE! lol lol lol

Re: DOMA [Re: fathersson] #707896
04/02/13 03:00 PM
04/02/13 03:00 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: fathersson
NEXT YEAR PICK A BETTER JOKE! lol lol lol

blush

Re: DOMA [Re: EastHarlemItal] #707897
04/02/13 03:01 PM
04/02/13 03:01 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Welcome back SC!!!

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: DOMA [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #707898
04/02/13 03:02 PM
04/02/13 03:02 PM
California

California
Actually it was a great joke no? I mean he did pull it off. We all believed him (liar SC). lol

TIS

Re: DOMA [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #707900
04/02/13 03:06 PM
04/02/13 03:06 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Actually it was a great joke no? I mean he did pull it off. We all believed him (liar SC). lol

TIS

Let me fix that post for you!:

Actually it was a great joke no? I mean he did pull it off. SOME believed him (liar SC). lol

lol whistle

Re: DOMA [Re: jace] #707927
04/02/13 05:02 PM
04/02/13 05:02 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California

I think this post should be in the running for the most ignorant post in the history of these boards, or at least during my tenure here. I support gay marriage. You calling me a degenerate?

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: DOMA [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #707986
04/02/13 11:11 PM
04/02/13 11:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

TIS

I am shattered. How can we ever trust him again?

Re: DOMA [Re: Sonny_Black] #707987
04/02/13 11:26 PM
04/02/13 11:26 PM
Latvia
ThePolakVet Offline
Capo
ThePolakVet  Offline
Capo
Latvia
Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
What does concern me is gays or lesbians adopting children, because such a child will grow up thinking it is normal for two males/women to be together. So a child who would otherwise most likely grow up to be attracted to the opposite sex (which is nature's usual practise) might very well become sexually disturbed.

I was thinking the same thing. But I guess it's up to the parents to teach the children what's what.

Page 6 of 19 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 18 19

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull