GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Ciment, DanteMoltisanti, 1 invisible), 171 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,966
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,678
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,548
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,911
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29
Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709416
04/09/13 11:38 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Terrible accident in Jersey. I'm not sure where to put this, though. Because the four year old shot the six year old in the head with a .22 rifle, not a handgun or an automatic. So in all fairness, this probably doesn't belong in the Gun Control thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/09/pol...-in-new-jersey/

Wow this is sad. cry But this kid must be a big kid to lift, and hold up a rifle at four. These are not short rifles and so light. and most are not left chambered where you could just pull the triger and the gun would go off and it's safety had to be turned off also
I wonder if he was dragging the gun and it somehow caught onto something and discharged.
The article dosen't have much info.

Just like bic lighters and all their safety switches and little kids still burn down homes each year...little hands seem to be everywhere and people should never let/leave their guards down

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709417
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
so al this nonsense about protecting the "rights" of hunters applies to very few people apparently

a very strong argument there. confused the rights of people should only be protected if...

#1: there is a big group of people, or

#2: perhaps most important to alot of folks on this site, only protect the rights that they personally believe in.

the stuff i listen to on here never seeks to shock me. we should protect the rights of all people, no matter how "fringe" you may think they are. you are a lawyer correct? do you understand the concept of a constitutional republic vs a direct democracy? our country was set up so that the majority can never take away the constitutionally protected rights of the minority, but sadly, so many are all to willing to give up whatever rights they have no stake in, all under the cover of being "progressive", absolutely sickening.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #709420
04/09/13 11:41 AM
04/09/13 11:41 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Originally Posted By: fathersson
I have a question for everyone: How many people here are hunters? I do not mean someone who has gone hunting once or twice, but people who go hunting on s regular basis.

Moreover, I want to know how many people know hunters?

I am reading there are fewer than a million hunters in the U.S., so al this nonsense about protecting the "rights" of hunters applies to very few people apparently, and of course no where is there anything remotely close to banning those few people from hunting.

Of all the people out there DT I thought you were smart enough to know that gun control has NOTHING to do with JUST HUNTING.
Or is it just your nature to pick at the little bits trying to justify the big issues?

I don't have to SHOW NEED to have, own or use a gun ! PERIOD!

Just because you carry a certain title doesn't make you smart, I agree with FS has he has counseled me in life with his literature to realize that I love being an American!!

Huh?????????? Where do I say hunting should be banned? Where do I say that people like Fatherson don't have the right to own guns for no reason whatsoever? I am just saying there aren't that many hunters, or at least that's what I read. My point is the protection of hunters is a shibboleth (obviously some people here are going to have to look that word up. Hint: it does not come from sharia law).

Good lord, you people are really testy.

Last edited by dontomasso; 04/09/13 11:48 AM.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709430
04/09/13 12:03 PM
04/09/13 12:03 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
if there was a provision added along with the backround check legislation being introduced that made it a felony to propose any further gun rights restrictions, i would be all for it. sadly, as anybody with a flake of common sense knows, the laws being proposed will just keep getting more stringent and restrictive. the good news is that everyday more and more people are waking up and realizing that even under our lord and savior, dear leader obama, the government simply can't protect and provide for all of its citizens, and self reliance is always your best bet. hopefully, the current legislation to go the way of jimmy hoffa, and disappear, much to the dismay of all those dead children pushing, anti-freedom pimps.

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 04/09/13 12:19 PM.

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709431
04/09/13 12:04 PM
04/09/13 12:04 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Terrible accident in Jersey. I'm not sure where to put this, though. Because the four year old shot the six year old in the head with a .22 rifle, not a handgun or an automatic. So in all fairness, this probably doesn't belong in the Gun Control thread.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/09/pol...-in-new-jersey/

Wow this is sad. cry But this kid must be a big kid to lift, and hold up a rifle at four.

I was honestly thinking the same thing.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709438
04/09/13 12:20 PM
04/09/13 12:20 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: dontomasso[/quote

Huh?????????? Where do I say hunting should be banned? Where do I say that people like Fatherson don't have the right to own guns for no reason whatsoever? I am just saying there aren't that many hunters, or at least that's what I read. My point is the protection of hunters is a shibboleth (obviously some people here are going to have to look that word up. Hint: it does not come from sharia law).o

Good lord, you people are really testy.

I most of missed the post of people yelling at you for wanting to ban hunting- smile I didn't like the term "nonsense" tho

But why use a term you didn't think other would understand? Admit it you once had to look it up didn't you! lol lol

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709439
04/09/13 12:21 PM
04/09/13 12:21 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Guns don't kill people, people kill people (old bumper sticker). Basically because many humans are not capable of securing guns, operating guns, have the mental capacity for guns, are anti-social, are psychotic, pathological, irresponsible, stupid, ...same people that drive cars.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709444
04/09/13 12:28 PM
04/09/13 12:28 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
meanwhile, the same day that his event happened, around 89,999,999 peoples guns were not used by a child to shoot another child.

Re: Gun Control [Re: MaryCas] #709461
04/09/13 12:58 PM
04/09/13 12:58 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Guns don't kill people, people kill people

Exactly. That's why the Texas Legislature is considering a bill that would require that all Texas residents register themselves with the State. Such registrants will be required to, among other things, submit to a battery of tests to determine their mental and emotional capacities and stability and take a course about how to be a "people". Oh, also, such registrants will be limited to interacting with only a certain number of people per day and for only a limited amount of time.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gun Control [Re: MaryCas] #709468
04/09/13 01:11 PM
04/09/13 01:11 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Guns don't kill people, people kill people (old bumper sticker). Basically because many humans are not capable of securing guns, operating guns, have the mental capacity for guns, are anti-social, are psychotic, pathological, irresponsible, stupid, ...same people that drive cars.

Or get married! whistle

Re: Gun Control [Re: olivant] #709469
04/09/13 01:13 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: olivant

Exactly. That's why the Texas Legislature is considering a bill that would require that all Texas residents register themselves with the State. Such registrants will be required to, among other things, submit to a battery of tests to determine their mental and emotional capacities and stability and take a course about how to be a "people". Oh, also, such registrants will be limited to interacting with only a certain number of people per day and for only a limited amount of time.

Now while doing this they round up all the illegal people I would be for this! lol lol

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709470
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Or get married! whistle

You need a license for that, and in many religions a background check. Not so much for guns.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709472
04/09/13 01:14 PM
04/09/13 01:14 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Now while doing this they round up all the illegal people I would be for this! lol lol

What are "illegal people?"

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709482
04/09/13 01:33 PM
04/09/13 01:33 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

What are "illegal people?"

Don't worry, with all the people on here we could figure something that would include you in the mix! wink

Re: Gun Control [Re: fathersson] #709497
04/09/13 02:23 PM
04/09/13 02:23 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
My hub goes deer hunting every year in the fall. Sometimes I go with him squirrel hunting.

That is sad about that baby shooting the other baby. Those parents need to be held accountable.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Gun Control [Re: Mignon] #709530
04/09/13 04:28 PM
04/09/13 04:28 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Mignon
My hub goes deer hunting every year in the fall. Sometimes I go with him squirrel hunting.

squirrel are very tasty. what we would do, is after skinning them, we would boil them in a stock pot with carrots, celery, and onion until tender. we would pick the meat off the carcass, and mix it about 50/50 with some mashed potatos that were a little bit on the firmer side. flour, egg, breadcrumb, and a trip to the deep fryer would leave us with some real nice squirrel cakes!

Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #709534
04/09/13 05:05 PM
04/09/13 05:05 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
I bet that's good. I love squirrel. We put ours in a pressure cooker and it comes out tender and delish.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Gun Control [Re: Mignon] #709684
04/10/13 11:36 AM
04/10/13 11:36 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709686
04/10/13 11:38 AM
04/10/13 11:38 AM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Hey Pizzaboy when your a slumlord like myself I usually take my 40 Cal. and bang on the tenants door to open up and if raheem don't have the rent I take his ps3 to the pawn shop

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #709690
04/10/13 11:45 AM
04/10/13 11:45 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck

Hey Pizzaboy when your a slumlord like myself I usually take my 40 Cal. and bang on the tenants door to open up and if raheem don't have the rent I take his ps3 to the pawn shop

Gotta get paid, DN. Gotta get paid.

Housing court here in New York City is a fucking joke. 90 percent of the time, activist bleeding heart judges side with deadbeat tenants for at least the first 6 to 8 months of the eviction process. These people make a living of going from rental to rental.

I had a judge once tell me at an eviction hearing that it was my own fault for not "vetting" my prospective tenant well enough. Didn't matter that he used a fugazy social security number when I ran the credit check. Then the judge gave the cocksucker another 90 days. I never got paid (but I did get even wink ).

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709700
04/10/13 12:09 PM
04/10/13 12:09 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club

Gotta get paid, DN. Gotta get paid.

Housing court here in New York City is a fucking joke. 90 percent of the time, activist bleeding heart judges side with deadbeat tenants for at least the first 6 to 8 months of the eviction process. These people make a living of going from rental to rental.

I had a judge once tell me at an eviction hearing that it was my own fault for not "vetting" my prospective tenant well enough. Didn't matter that he used a fugazy social security number when I ran the credit check. Then the judge gave the cocksucker another 90 days. I never got paid (but I did get even wink ).

I hope the tenant got shot in the ass so they couldn't sit down

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Gun Control [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #709908
04/11/13 11:53 AM
04/11/13 11:53 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Senate voted to stop the first filibuster attempt 68-31. A watered down bill is better than nothing.

Re: Gun Control [Re: dontomasso] #709914
04/11/13 12:31 PM
04/11/13 12:31 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Senate voted to stop the first filibuster attempt 68-31. A watered down bill is better than nothing.

Both sides are probably unhappy. But isn't that what they say? A good compromise leaves everyone pissed off (or something like that).

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709915
04/11/13 12:44 PM
04/11/13 12:44 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
This Board offers a huge array of opinions about a huge array of topics. Of course, guns and gay marriage seem to attract the most and the most ardent opinions.

The following is a quote from the letter which the Founding Fathers sent to the Confederation Congress in September, 1787 that accompanied their draft of what would become the US Constitution. It was composed by the five member Committee of Style, largely by Gouverneur Morris, Pennsylvania delegate:

"Individuals entering into society, must give up a share of liberty to preserve the rest. The magnitude of the sacrifice must depend as well on situation and circumstance, as on the object to be obtained. It is at all times difficult to draw with precision the line between those rights which must be surrendered, and those which may be reserved;"

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Gun Control [Re: olivant] #709922
04/11/13 01:06 PM
04/11/13 01:06 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Good quote Oli! smile Hopefully people qualified to make these tough decision will ALSO keep that in mind.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709924
04/11/13 01:10 PM
04/11/13 01:10 PM
New Jersey
Five_Felonies Offline
Underboss
Five_Felonies  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

Re: Gun Control [Re: olivant] #709927
04/11/13 01:12 PM
04/11/13 01:12 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss

"Individuals entering into society, must give up a share of liberty to preserve the rest. The magnitude of the sacrifice must depend as well on situation and circumstance, as on the object to be obtained. It is at all times difficult to draw with precision the line between those rights which must be surrendered, and those which may be reserved;"

Big deal. No one is going to be happy.This is what the Govt/ person who wants to take something from you would say. I say let us not error on the side of emotions. (Time to wheel out the families of those poor children, and lets throw in some puppys too. That always gets them) There will be no Liberty without American's being allowed the freedom of owning and using all types of guns.
(Scary Assult looking LIKE ones too. Without any strings attached or hoops to jump thru PERIOD

You can not put a bubble around life. Or scrub it so clean that you will have no worrys. Like I said before. Will that car coming towards you stay on his/her side of that line? Will it?

Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #709928
04/11/13 01:13 PM
04/11/13 01:13 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline OP
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
"There once was a deputy called Fife, who carried a gun and a knife. The gun was all dusty, the knife was all rusty, 'cause he never caught a crook in his life."

---Opie Taylor

Re: Gun Control [Re: Five_Felonies] #709932
04/11/13 01:15 PM
04/11/13 01:15 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

-Benjamin Franklin

clap

Re: Gun Control [Re: pizzaboy] #709933
04/11/13 01:16 PM
04/11/13 01:16 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
"There once was a deputy called Fife, who carried a gun and a knife. The gun was all dusty, the knife was all rusty, 'cause he never caught a crook in his life."

---Opie Taylor

GEE PA, are you sure?

Page 17 of 29 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 28 29

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull