^^^heh! i don't even like nascar, but i'm going to leave the tv on just to thumb my nose at all of the "rational debate, reasonable restriction crowd!" get over it, you guys lost, and you will lose even bigger in 2014! kiss this silly debate goodbye on the federal level for a long time!

A FEW OF THE LIKELY SENATE SEATS TO CHANGE HANDS...

-todd uball of new mexico. new mexico is potentially a transition state and they are a swing state but they are also a gun friendly state. He got in on the obama bounce and hes going to have a fight in 2014.

-jeff merkley of oregon - oregon is a very gun friendly state despite being a left coast. They actually have state constitutional law that prohibits the cities from making more strict gun laws than the state does. He had a close election in 08 even with the obama bounce he only got in on a few points.

-tim johnson of south dakota is retiring - that seat will likely go GOP.

-jay rockefeller is retiring from west virginia - that will be a toss up seat.

-mary landreiu of louisiana is up - she's in a little better position then the others I have listed as she has been in the senate before 08 but she is in a gun friendly state. She will have a tough fight next year to keep her seat.

-carl levin of michigan is retiring - that will likely go GOP. The reality is Michigan is turning from a blue state to a red state with the population drain from detroit.

-al franken - no idea how that one will play out. he's up and he got in on a total squeaker in 08 with recounts and shit down to the wire.

-max baucus is retiring from montana - he himself is very popular there but its a ripe state for the GOP to come in now that he is leaving. Will be a toss up though because he himself is very popular. He voted against the gun legislation this year BTW.

-mark beigch of alaska. he came down to the wire in 08 and is up next year. He voted against the gun legislation as well hoping to keep his seat but its alaska so he could lose it anyway.

-also mark pryor of arkansas, very gun friendly state.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!