Sorry Mig, I meant no disrespect. But seriously, are you getting ready for a war? tongue

My mom's uncle was a hunter, and that was the only thing that I didn't like about him, otherwise he was the dearest and nearest relative to us. Personally I've not seen any gun other than air guns, and that includes the time that I spent in the US. I felt safe in B'ham, Alabama, and never felt I need a gun to protect myself.

While background checks and licensing might not have prevented the sort of Newtown massacres, still it bewilders me to find that people here are resisting the idea of regulating guns. I mean, you look at the cars, you have to have a license to drive, have to renew that on a regular basis with passing eye exams; then for the car you have to get a license plate and renew that each year, and that's just a car. Granted, I'm nervous enough while I'm driving these death machines that somehow brings out the maniac in me, and I really have no desire to live in a condition that make me feel another death machine is necessary.

PS: And I forgot the mandatory insurance for cars as well.

Last edited by afsaneh77; 04/28/13 12:50 AM.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones