Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Oh, lol I see that you are a expert or think you are an expert now on cyber attitude also- lol lol

But you still can't or won't understand that I am talking about the Boston Bomber and their screwed up family that have been in the news!!!! whistle
I asked "was your Family Here, Did you live off our Govt?" did we the people of the UNITED STATES pay to school you when you where a student here?

DID YOU BLOW PEOPLES LEGS OFF??? confused smile

If not then how could this be you or your Family??? confused confused

If this all fits you then that would be a different story all together.

The post was showing the difference between a bomber and a gun owner if you didn't understand that!

Have you read the whole thread? You would have read why people feel that backgrounds checks will not work for this problem.

BY the way I don't argue....I give real reasons and can give you a view point from a large group of gun owners who work with these guns, can you do you the same?

or are your opinions based on how you feel? Do you know how things work, say here in NEW YORK State for guns? Have you gone thru any of the process...
What it takes to have one? or are you just a look up on the internet and form your opinions from what you read?
BTW...You may think I have a mad tone, But I am really sitting here smile because I do know the truth on this subject even if there are others who disagree.
The only thing I have always asked is for people to read posts, and listen to what others say. Vs taking pot shots for the hell of it. I don't think you or others will change their opinions and I am not going to waste my time trying...I just hope to make sure that some people understand the other side.
cool

So if I worded an argument like this, you would be okay, right? Because I'm clearly talking about the Sandy Hook shooter. Here we go:

Since you could be a mentally challenged person who can take mommy's guns and kill that screwed up woman and then go on mass murdering of little children, background checks are of no use, because it wouldn't have stopped you, Right?

My argument was based on numbers and reasoning that there could be no harm in background checks. But I see you are trying to make a straw-man argument, in which those reasoning were based on my feelings. You keep saying you wouldn't waste time with me, but then continue with this sorry way of arguing. Again, what is so harmful about background checks?

Back from church:

Whoa, before you go off in another direction. Do you now understand that I was NOT talking about you or your family. Do you ackowledge this?

Did you go back and read about what we have already said about Background checks or are you just demanding to be heard and want people to jump to your questions? I post say: May 1st 2:19 PM why not.. Why not check that post out and others peoples thoughts.

Why do you worry so much and make so many comments about how people post vs. what their posts points are?
Why not just make your point clear instead of attacking a persons post pattern. It is quite noticable that you have had some education with your terms about the way people post. Good for you, but it doesn't help your point and comes across as an attack.

Facts, it is facts what will make your point. And I say POINT not argument because that sounds mad

Now back to your last post. Your Sandy Hook shooter would not have been stopped by a Backgrond Check, How could he. He didn't have a License, he didn't own a gun. And as pointed out before he stole his weapons. Just the way most criminals get theirs.

Backgrounds checks are done on the individual person applying for a weapon or license. Should "hard core" mental person get a license or permit- NO

He stole his mother's weapons- a major mistake made on her part for not keeping them safely away. But as I have said before she paid with her life for making those mistakes.

And I will make this statement. I don't want new laws made on someone FEELINGS. OR "if it would save on person concept."

People have to stop trying to solve these problems by taking good peoples rights away as an easy answer to a tuff problem no matter what their feeling are. And the worst happens when the ones who whine the most don't have any skin in the game so they don't care to give others rights away. It is that simple.

The real laugh are those who think we have to "GIVE" reasons to own and have guns.

Last edited by fathersson; 05/05/13 11:58 AM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!