These are, IMO, among the best films to come out in the last decade. I personally don't care what other people think of Quentin Tarantino, I think the man's a f*cking genius. R-Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, the Kill Bill films, and this new Japanese film he has out, can't quite think of the name right now. It's not really fair to compare Quentin to the likes of Coppola and Scorsese, based on the types of films they make. They are compared, simply because neither of these three directors have ever made a truly terrible, big-budget film. They are each individual masters of their craft, and that's why they are compared. I like Vol 2 better than the first film, simply because it fills in all the plot holes from the first film. And from watching the second film, I now appreciate the first film much more than before I saw the sequel. Awesome movies, just brilliant!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis