Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Danito
I think you should take this back and apologize to the liberals here.

Why? Are what these Islamic extremists nutjobs do any worse than liberal-championed abortion, which has claimed tens of millions of lives since it was legalized?

Comparing liberals to radical Muslims is probably the stupidest, most ignorant things I have ever seen you post, and that is saying something. Are you suggesting that a mother who has zero chance of surviving giving birth to a child should just have the child anyway? Or what if there is a near certainty that the cold is going to be born with a life threatening affliction that will cause it unimaginable pain, and which may probably end up killing it anyway? You can't see why a mother wouldn't want to bring a child into this world with such a condition? Because I personally know someone who had to make such a decision, and let me tell you, it was the hardest choice she every had to make. Her child was going to be born with many of it's internal organs on the outside of it's body. If taken to full term, the baby had a less than 25 percent chance of surviving, and the mother had a less than 50 percent chance of surviving. So until you've walked a mile in the shoes of someone who has had to make such a decision, I suggest keeping your ignorant fucking mouth shut.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis