Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
First of all?? What?? I think you may have had a few too many beers, because I don't know that your point about the phrase "first of all" makes any sense! lol

And just what about Afsaneh's post makes it incorrect? Is it not factual?? Did she make up these acts of violence? Did they not happen? How is it incorrect? confused

As for change, Prometheus was punished for giving man fire and the pioneers often ended up dead in a ditch with an arrow in their backs. You're right. We should just accept life and not try to change or progress in any way. And these kids today? With the hair and the clothes and the loud music! UGH!

I will try to remember - Status quo good. Change bad.

Maybe because you didn't see it from your side of the trees...

Come on now...you are from NY. Whenever you see someone say to you "First of all" they are pointing their finger at you. and it is followed by the "Secondly" like a repremand.

Could care less about Afsaneh's post's correct or incorrect, I just enjoy seeing how many people she has a run in with and has pissed them off to the boil over point... lol

but the "old" comment is my point.

Does an old broken record sound any different then a new broken record? does it?
Or is ok for the new generation to change things at will, just for the sake of change? using the old line to jusifty the change?
are things tagged with the old label no good any more? never?

oh and status quo is wonderful if that is the way that person wants it to go...sucks for the other person who want to change something. wink

and some want to change everything don't they. smile
Come on SB lets have a brew and enjoy the night!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!