Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
As for Afs and the information she posted, you told Gerry "...is it really worth the time, engery or anger to correct others? That you know are not correct?" I was curious what you specifically found incorrect about the information she posted. I guess you don't really care about the facts, just the fact that people don't want to hear them.

If you know that you are right on a subject...then how long should you go on to try and change the other persons mind...My point is if you keep getting YEAH BUT or "how about this and that" and you are getting a deaf debater then you are wasting your time, and only anger and frustration will come about.

Often you will find that it is not what the person is saying, but rather if you like that poster or not.
So often people will look at something to pick apart on a poster they have come to dislike or find to be a rival to prove they are right and the other person is wrong. cool

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!