Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
I wouldn't mind FS, he is hurt from past discussions and it shows. In fact, nothing short of Israel bombing the whole Iran would soothes his hurt feelings.

Sorry, wrong as always- It/you would have to hold some "meaning" to me to hold a gruge. Since you don't wink
I do not, As they say - Your small potatoes.

Nothing you could ever say towards me would cause me "hurt as you say" That in itself makes me laugh lol just reading your foolishness. You try to be a snide tongue one but you fail each time you try it.

The real question is why you had to be such a witch toward the other poster, Karl? What did he ever do to you? Just because you got a bug up you A$$ on the way he asked some simple questions? You could of just answered them like DT did without being such a ...... and showing your ture colors. Oh WEll ohwell

Only the future will tell if my thoughts on Isreal will be true or not. I guess we will just have to wait and see- won't we.
But if you are not worry about such things, I am glad for you.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!