i love south carolina, great food, great people and great natural resources! clemson is a fun, safe and exiting collage town. myrtle beach is a great time for the whole family! charleston is so rich in history that it will make your head spin! amazing fishing, both salt and freshwater throughout the state!

more on topic besides the usual silly stereotypes throw out by people who are still angry that they didn't get their way, the hypocrisy of this current administration is beyond mind blowing to anyone with any objectivity whatsoever. this administration is so full of holes that we should start referring to them as swiss cheese!

much like the "save the children rhetoric", while at the same time feeling free to suck thousands of children into vacuum cleaners each week, our bright leaders have given countless amounts of high grade military hardware to groups who have openly stated their hatred for america on top of the obvious terrorist ties. all this while they tried, and much like anything else they attempt, failed miserably at any federal gun control legislation. let me get this strait, limit gun ownership for law abiding citizens, while at the same time shipping much more powerful hardware to anti-western radicals in a hostile region? fucking brilliant, must have been the brain child of old "shoot first ask questions later", "double barrel" biden! cool

after years of painstaking research backed up by recent events, i've finally figured these guys out!

we are not coming for your guns = we are coming for your guns.

we are not listening to your phone calls =we are listening to your phone calls.

i was unaware of X, Y, or Z scandal = i knew all about them.

i respect the constitution = fucking outdated piece of paper holding me back seeing as i know whats best for everyone.

- BARRY O

Last edited by Five_Felonies; 06/21/13 02:31 PM.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!