Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
Can someone explain to me what this "convention" was in Chicago, or is it not something everyone is supposed to know?
if its not I'm sorry for asking the question
DonMichael,

The convention in Chicago was a " Golden Age Of Gangsters Convention " which obviously was a collector's show/convention of Mob memorabilia. Many of us from these boards had decided that this convention was a good venue for us to meet and have a little Gangster BB convention/get together of our own. So several members of these boards flew in or drove in from different parts of the country to meet each other and at the same time attend the convention. If you look at some of these posts in this thread you will see pictures of us at the convention. Let me say this my friend, and I know that I can speak for all of us who attended ; we had a really great time! I sincerely would love for many more board members to attend our next Gangster BB get together be it at the second annual Golden Age Of Gangsters Convention or just a Gangster BB get together of our own.

http://www.goldenageofgangsters.com

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.