Thanks for refreshing my memory of a great time Geoff. Would you believe I just brought my pictures in to be developed??? Never finished the rolls of film til Christmas. :p

DMC, I had to carry the Magnum. After Geoff asked for "permission" to go to the restroom, I felt very uneasy.

For all you groups of people who live in the same areas, I would really encourage you to try to meet each other. It's an awesome experience meeting all these people you talk to on a daily basis in person. Even in small groups it can be a whole lot of fun.

I know it's hard, if not impossible to ever get all of us together at any one time, but if in the meantime you can even meet a few, it is well worth the planning and expense. Plus I'd love to see pictures of all of you having a good time. And if you play your cards right, Frank Vincent may just send you a bottle of champagne. :p

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon