Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Neighborhood guys: You have to realize that people from other parts of the world just can't conceive of the notion that some people live among wiseguys and that wiseguys are just regular neighborhood guys and not fucking movie stars. So when you pop off about what and who you know, you're going to be taken with a grain of salt by most people in Europe and Middle America (but I'll tell you all right the fuck now that Skinny and Carmela have already forgotten more about the life than most of you will ever know).

European guys and Google research guys: Have a little more faith in the people who have lived in these neighborhoods and dealt with these guys all their lives. If you open your minds, you'll be shocked to find out that some of us (yes, I modestly include myself) know what the fuck we're talking about.

Try to get along. That's my piece smile.

This is the best quote ever.Whta people dont realise is that a wiseguy is just a criminal from NY who is italian and decided to join an italian gang in his neighbourhood.There is no difference between him and a black guy from compton who decide to join his local crip gang.Or a japanese man who lives in Tokyo and joins his local YAkuza.If anyone on the planet decides to join a gang u just join your local ethnic gang whatever it may be.Its not like the bildaberg group or the illuminati where u have to be some sort of political underground high level world power to join.