More emotional gibberish full of the loaded words, wrong facts- not one citation of the law. Even the study comes out out of a marxist sociology department that has yet to be replicated in anyway. Not to mention desperate impact doesn't equal discrimination- you have no idea whether the all other variables are equal. Although sociology isn't much of a science to begin with.

The facts are your own community kills its own children 99 percent of the time in gangland or other senseless violence- with cases involve black/white/peruvians like zimmerman one in hundreds of millions. Hundreds like Darryl Green that are good kids die because they refuse to join gangs and want to go to school. But it is easier to blame external, santaic forces rather than figuring out why your community is so intent of self-destruction.

Where is justice for Darryl Green? Why aren't you marching for that? He is the common occurrence- a "uncle tom" dying literally or figuratively at the hands of black gangsters for refusing to give up on a education, life.

http://www.inquisitr.com/848616/darryl-g...g-to-join-gang/

Last edited by LittleNicky; 07/16/13 09:29 AM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here