It's good to see someone who can realistically and rationally discuss the relationship between the Genovese and the Outfit. I would imagine that there was a great deal of mutual respect, the two families worked together on a ton of joint ventures in Vegas, Cuba, Florida, etc. They were also the main forces with the Teamsters and other national unions.

In one of the FBI transcripts on the Mary Ferrell website Tommy Eboli is complaining about going to a commission meeting on behalf of Gerry Catena, and one of his complaints was that Catena did not make sure that the Genovese and Chicago were on the same page before the meeting. He said something to the effect of when Vito Genovese was boss before every Commission meeting he would send someone to Chicago to discuss issues with Chicago that would be coming up at the meeting so that they would present a united front.

Chicago, I believe that Mooch Eboli was Tommy Eboli's son. I think that Mooch Eboli's mom was Tommy Eboli's wife at one time, and that after they split up she went back to Chicago, where she was from originally, with her sons.