No, there's no beef. I've never even talked to the guy. We agree way more than we disagree about the Outfit from reading his postings.

I just know what happened with his bullshit extortion story.
That's why I don't like him. He's a phoney con man to me because of that issue.

He has an agenda. His agenda is to get revenge on DiFronzo. He also has no right talking about an alleged affair and other personal things he brings into it with people.

I don't like Cerone at all, but I try to be objective and you never hear me say anything really personal about the Guy like Fosco tries to do.

Anyone talking about Organized Crime that has an agenda to promote something, can never be trusted. They mix truth with lies. That's why Fanboys on this Forum cannot be trusted. Same thing. They mix truth with lies so they have some credibility and then they go about their business promoting their agenda.
I won't mention any names. I can spot them within the first 5 Minutes. So can Ivy and Skinny and a few other guys.

Fosco said that Willie Messino told him that DiFronzo sometimes ejaculated when he was kicking somebody. Fosco invented that story along with a few others.
Also, Willie Messino would never have talked to him about murder details. Should I continue?

Last edited by Chicago; 07/27/13 04:16 AM.