GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (U talkin' da me ??, Liggio, RushStreet, 1 invisible), 580 guests, and 14 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 69,007
DE NIRO 44,952
J Geoff 31,300
Hollander 26,417
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,611
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,832
Posts1,070,046
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73692
10/02/04 05:11 PM
10/02/04 05:11 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] No, if it was a British soldier, you wouldn't.
Yes i would, you obviously don't know me very well and you completly ignored me when told you i was against the war on iraq so don't say i ignore your posts. [/b][/quote]Sure, is this why I explain myself and you move on?

"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

He had nine years to hide them.

"YOUR BAD IF YOU SUPPORT THE WAR."

Oh yeah, I can see you at the podium. [/b][/quote]Yeah i can also see you at the podium.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73693
10/02/04 05:12 PM
10/02/04 05:12 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Did you not read that that interview was NOT in the soldier's death incident? One of the many things you ignored.

That soldier ATTACKED them and they wounded him and before he could grab a gun or run, they shot again. That is their job. End it.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73694
10/02/04 05:13 PM
10/02/04 05:13 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b]
quote:
No, if it was a British soldier, you wouldn't.
Yes i would, you obviously don't know me very well and you completly ignored me when told you i was against the war on iraq so don't say i ignore your posts. [/b][/quote]Sure, is this why I explain myself and you move on?

"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

"YOUR BAD IF YOU SUPPORT THE WAR."

Oh yeah, I can see you at the podium. [/b][/quote]Yeah i can also see you at the podium.

THANK YOU for going off topic again ignoring what I say.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73695
10/02/04 05:14 PM
10/02/04 05:14 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

no read what I said again and really try this time. What I said was that your overall feeling of the war overshadows individual things. I am all for the war but I still see things as being right and wrong. There is a difference, I look at each individaul event with an open mind - you dont.

YOU AND THIS VIDEO CLIP. You realize that it was from CNN right? They go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make the war look bad. It could have been said in the beginning of the interview and edited out. It could have happened and not have been stated. YOU DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DO I, but I look at it with an open mind you dont.

with that said I am no longer responding to you, as you are clearly just a waste of time.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73696
10/02/04 05:26 PM
10/02/04 05:26 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
no read what I said again and really try this time. What I said was that your overall feeling of the war overshadows individual things. I am all for the war but I still see things as being right and wrong. There is a difference, I look at each individaul event with an open mind - you dont.

YOU AND THIS VIDEO CLIP. You realize that it was from CNN right? They go OUT OF THEIR WAY to make the war look bad. It could have been said in the beginning of the interview and edited out. It could have happened and not have been stated. YOU DON'T KNOW AND NEITHER DO I, but I look at it with an open mind you dont.

with that said I am no longer responding to you, as you are clearly just a waste of time.
Yes I'm a waste of time like you and your cowboy president, you all seem to fine that killing "awesome" and probably think they should "go out and do it again" :rolleyes: . Yeah i don't look at things with an open mind, i think those people that were beheaded should of been don't i? your the person that doesn't look at things with an open mind seen as you obviously don't understand why i find shooting that man was wrong and still i guess you would all still be for the war if iraq had killed like 10's of thousands of american soldiers.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73697
10/03/04 01:59 AM
10/03/04 01:59 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
I'd just like to say I'm having a beer right now, watching DonMichealCorleone, Don Vercetti, & Don Cardi blow all of Scarface.1's arguments completely out of the water.

And I'm having a blast.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73698
10/03/04 02:06 AM
10/03/04 02:06 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
And because I care if someone is killed when they could of easily been taken hostage,
Just one question. How in the hell do you know they could've easily been taken hostage, were you there? Did the individual in question tell you that?

The point is you don't know that. None of us on this board are over there, so therefore none of us know what our brave soldiers are having to go through on a daily basis, or what they've seen on a daily basis.

If I was a soldier over there I would've done the exact same thing myself.

Better safe, than sorry

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73699
10/03/04 10:30 AM
10/03/04 10:30 AM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
You go on about what these soldiers have to go through on a daily basis, what did these soldiers think they would go through when they decided to join the army? Did they expect to be just sit around and watch t.v.? It's what they signed up for so don't give me your they go through a daily basis crap.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73700
10/03/04 11:25 AM
10/03/04 11:25 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
You go on about what these soldiers have to go through on a daily basis, what did these soldiers think they would go through when they decided to join the army? Did they expect to be just sit around and watch t.v.? It's what they signed up for so don't give me your they go through a daily basis crap.
Oh, so because they joined to serve their country means that they can't be blaimed for any horrors of war, post-tramatic stress disorder, and the constant fear of death? You are really fucking stupid. These men can die at ANY SECOND from a bullet from anywhere. The enemy can't always be judged who they are such as Vietnam. Don't assume that they should be in la la land just because it was their choice. You are an arrogant fool.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73701
10/03/04 11:28 AM
10/03/04 11:28 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:

"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

What do you mean he had 9 years to hide them? Colin Powell told us LESS then a month before we entered Iraq that we had located several spots that we *KNEW* were making or holding WMDS. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73702
10/03/04 11:29 AM
10/03/04 11:29 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b]
"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

What do you mean he had 9 years to hide them? Colin Powell told us LESS then a month before we entered Iraq that we had located several spots that we *KNEW* were making or holding WMDS. -Pat [/b][/quote]Isn't that part of the intelligence fault?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73703
10/03/04 11:33 AM
10/03/04 11:33 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
and Kerry is saying that they are going across the boarders daily.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73704
10/03/04 11:34 AM
10/03/04 11:34 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] [quote]Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
[b]
"YOU DIDN'T FIND WMD!"

What do you mean he had 9 years to hide them? Colin Powell told us LESS then a month before we entered Iraq that we had located several spots that we *KNEW* were making or holding WMDS. -Pat [/b][/quote]Isn't that part of the intelligence fault? [/b][/quote]Bush's intelligence fault.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73705
10/03/04 11:43 AM
10/03/04 11:43 AM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

God forbid people aren't one hundred percent perfect.

Didn't the U.N. find villages of massacred men, women, and children from chemical weapons? Oh yeah, Kurds. Tha twas one mistake the Allies made, making a country border with three different classes that hated each other. So Saddam practiced on the Kurds. The U.N. obviously didn't care that much and especially didn't care enforcing their policies when Saddam would not allow them into certain areas. Hmm, I wonder what could be in there. We've had the World Trade Center car bombing, the ship (forgot name)'s bombing, but it seemed not to be cared that much for. Then, finally 9/11 came. Bush said he would go after terrorists and anyone assisting them. So, what does Saddam have to do with terrorists? Well, didn't Saddam give money to many families of suicide bombers? Didn't he give as much as $20,000 to some people who had ties to terrorist groups?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73706
10/03/04 11:53 AM
10/03/04 11:53 AM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
It is BUSH'S FAULT. It is Bush's fault. :rolleyes:
Everthing that happens in this world, it is Bushes fault. He should be perfect.

I would like to see who Kerry plans on following if he should win. They we could all yell It is Kerry fault. He should have known. It is Kerry fault! He must plan in replace EVERYBODY!

The truth is that people who have nothing good to bring up throw dirt. I don't care who was in the office this past few years, they still would have gotten the same details from the same people.

I know BUT, Kerry would have done it different- Yea, he keeps telling us that!

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73707
10/03/04 11:54 AM
10/03/04 11:54 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
God forbid people aren't one hundred percent perfect.

Didn't the U.N. find villages of massacred men, women, and children from chemical weapons? Oh yeah, Kurds. Tha twas one mistake the Allies made, making a country border with three different classes that hated each other. So Saddam practiced on the Kurds. The U.N. obviously didn't care that much and especially didn't care enforcing their policies when Saddam would not allow them into certain areas. Hmm, I wonder what could be in there. We've had the World Trade Center car bombing, the ship (forgot name)'s bombing, but it seemed not to be cared that much for. Then, finally 9/11 came. Bush said he would go after terrorists and anyone assisting them. So, what does Saddam have to do with terrorists? Well, didn't Saddam give money to many families of suicide bombers? Didn't he give as much as $20,000 to some people who had ties to terrorist groups?
God forbid people aren't 100 % perfect is right. Even Bush AND Kerry said at the debates that a President MUST make perfect judgements and not make mistakes. I've grown used to mistakes by Bush though.

Saddam and the Kurds? LMAO. Are we talking about the same war here, buddy? That was OVER 10 years ago!! Even IF there were still WMD from that point, that would be the fault of Bush Sr. Either way, a Bush screwed up. :p The Kurds. I needed that one.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73708
10/03/04 11:56 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Originally posted by fathersson:
It is BUSH'S FAULT. It is Bush's fault. :rolleyes:
Everthing that happens in this world, it is Bushes fault. He should be perfect.

I would like to see who Kerry plans on following if he should win. They we could all yell It is Kerry fault. He should have known. It is Kerry fault! He must plan in replace EVERYBODY!

The truth is that people who have nothing good to bring up throw dirt. I don't care who was in the office this past few years, they still would have gotten the same details from the same people.

I know BUT, Kerry would have done it different- Yea, he keeps telling us that!
No, they wouldn't have gotten the same intelligence and no they wouldn't have lied to us about WMDs either. -Pat

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73709
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Have fun using your laughing to make yourself look higher?

That's where all this begins. That's where we started with the UN asking to see his weapons. OK, you can go here, but you can't go in that building. He's been jerking the UN around that we could not even see his weapons. And we're complaining about no WMDs today. Well, nine years is a long time for shipping.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73710
10/03/04 11:58 AM
10/03/04 11:58 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Have fun using your laughing to make yourself look higher?

That's where all this begins. That's where we started with the UN asking to see his weapons. OK, you can go here, but you can't go in that building. He's been jerking the UN around that we could not even see his weapons. And we're complaining about no WMDs today. Well, nine years is a long time for shipping.
Ok, what's with you and the UN? I haven't said anything about the UN. You're obviously ignoring my posts. We were told LESS then a month before we entered Iraq that we KNEW of spots that HAD WMDS. Colin Powell was 100 % sure that they were there. 100 %! That gives Saddam less then one month to move WMDS. Give me a break.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73711
10/03/04 12:01 PM
10/03/04 12:01 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Ignoring your posts? Where? I'm explaining to you how the events of ten years ago play well into today. If the U.N. had enforced their policies we would have nothing to worry about it. They bent over and allowed Saddam to rape them over and over.

And you know something? You are right. He would have had less then a month and he could have moved them across a border then.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73712
10/03/04 12:03 PM
10/03/04 12:03 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Don V. this has just come across the news desk.

Dear Abby:
Please help me. I am running for a major office in he goverment of one of the largest countries in the world. Problem is I am not sure what I would do if I did win the office. I have spent so much time picking on the other guy that I have nothing in place if I should win the coming election? What would you do if you were me.

Answer: that is easy. I would just do what the guy before you did. After all you can't do any worst then!

Side note:

DR. Phil repley: hey moron, why would you ask other people a question like this. If you are that dumb and you have to ask strangers these personal questions, then are you old enough to be doing these things without your mom watching over you.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73713
10/03/04 02:18 PM
10/03/04 02:18 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline OP
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline OP
Underboss
The north
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Scarface.1:
[b] You go on about what these soldiers have to go through on a daily basis, what did these soldiers think they would go through when they decided to join the army? Did they expect to be just sit around and watch t.v.? It's what they signed up for so don't give me your they go through a daily basis crap.
Oh, so because they joined to serve their country means that they can't be blaimed for any horrors of war, post-tramatic stress disorder, and the constant fear of death? You are really fucking stupid. These men can die at ANY SECOND from a bullet from anywhere. The enemy can't always be judged who they are such as Vietnam. Don't assume that they should be in la la land just because it was their choice. You are an arrogant fool. [/b][/quote]Yes they could die at any second but what was they expecting? your the arrogant fool obviously you didn't read my post very carfully and you didn't comment on what they was expecting did you? your the fucking idiot.

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73714
10/03/04 02:21 PM
10/03/04 02:21 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Ha, you're so excellent at using my insults back at me.

Sure, they are expecting it, but expecting it IS NOT experiencing it. You are ridiculous. Have you ever heard of shell shock? Have you been in war? People have had their sanity split because of being in war, and it doesn't matter whether it was their choice. THEM chosing to be in war DOES NOT make them invincible to it. If you can't understand that you are truely a Grade-A moron.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73715
10/03/04 02:31 PM
10/03/04 02:31 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
Quote:
Ha, you're so excellent at using my insults back at me.

Sure, they are expecting it, but expecting it IS NOT experiencing it. You are ridiculous. Have you ever heard of shell shock? Have you been in war? People have had their sanity split because of being in war, and it doesn't matter whether it was their choice. THEM chosing to be in war DOES NOT make them invincible to it. If you can't understand that you are truely a Grade-A moron.
DV--Where were you 4 months ago in these political discussions? I've been laughing at some of your posts for the last 15 minutes. Keep 'em coming, dude!

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73716
10/03/04 02:32 PM
10/03/04 02:32 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
God Bless America!!!
God Bless Great Britain!
These Color's don't run!
These Countries stand side by side!

In trouble, Call the American & British military!

Communism trying to take you over, call the American & British miltary!

Nazi's occupying your country? Call The American & British Military!

Terrorists, taking over your country? Call the American & British Military!

Dictator's poisoning your people? Call the American & British Military!

AMERICA & GREAT BRITAIN! THE SAVIOURS OF THE WORLD!!!!!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73717
10/03/04 02:33 PM
10/03/04 02:33 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

I'm surprised you of all people do not agree with my horrors of war post. Especially considering your "Platoon" displayed it in a great way.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73718
10/03/04 02:35 PM
10/03/04 02:35 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
DV--I AGREE with you that war is hell. I DISAGREE with you that it's not Bush's fault we're in the situation in Iraq.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73719
10/03/04 03:55 PM
10/03/04 03:55 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Dear Mr. DV,

Please let me help you at the country's most dificult time. It is rather easy for you to understand

It is Bush's fault

Now please repeat after me.

It is Bush's fault that I don't have good paying Job.

It is Bush's fault that I can't find a girlfriend

It is Bush's fault that Fla. got hit with all these storms

It is Bush's fault that the world is not perfect.

It is Bush's fault that the world is not a peaceful place

It is Bushes fault that my Mommy and Daddy never loved me.

and it is GEORGE BUSH'S Fault that my wife will not sleep with me anymore.

So please Vote for me next month

Sign,

John Kerry

PS. Please don't listen to them when they say I don't have a plan of my own, oh and that I have a small dick- My wife lies Too.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73720
10/03/04 07:08 PM
10/03/04 07:08 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
Your argument here is extremely weak.

Re: The Marines In All There Glory #73721
10/03/04 11:52 PM
10/03/04 11:52 PM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
From "Full Metal Jacket" :

Drill Sergeant: "What do we do for a living, ladies?"