Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
As for abortion, I don't think I want to get in the debate of good and evil, or moral of the matter. Of course there are circumstances that I consider abortion to be immoral. (Anything other than rape or the life of the mother being in danger) However, I don't think when an egg and sperm meet, anything special per se has happened that you call that life. There's another important ingredient that's the will of the woman to further contribute to the process and keep it till it becomes a human being. Without it, this might've just happened outside the womb and you don't get anything. That will is important to me. It should be there, the choice has to be there.

What a load of liberal crap. The will of the woman? Your whole argument - which is the argument of the left - is that the will (or feelings) of the mother is more important than the life of the child inside her. That's why you and your kind call yourselves "Pro-Choice." You've made it all about the woman and what she wants or needs. Meanwhile, doing everything you can to make people forget about the child within her, or minimizing it to the point of not even being worthy of protection. You don't have the guts to come out and say it but it's obvious that you think abortion is fine up until the baby is actually born. You're the perfect example of the sick, Godless, liberal.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.