Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Well, wait a minute. What if it's the woman's "will" to have an abortion during the third trimester? After all, isn't the woman's "will" important?

And who really came up with this first two trimester nonsense and what exactly gave them the medical and moral authority to do so? So, the baby can be aborted the 24th week but not the 25th week? What magically happens during that time that suddenly gives the baby a right to be protected? Pro-abortionists (and that's what they are) don't want to recognize how arbitrary and absurd it is.

The magic of life happens. As the law says it becomes "viable." If the life of the mother is in danger, they can do a c-section. Depending on how early the childbirth is, it may need medical assistance, but it can live outside the womb on its own. Believe me, I don't have it in for babies. Jeez.

I think aside from the health of the mother that can be in danger at any time, for instance in case of rape, the decision is usually made very early anyway. I don't see the logic of getting an abortion in the 2nd trimester either when the body is well on the way of giving birth.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones