Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Unless I'm overlooking or forgetting something, Joey Merlino being the boss, Joe Ligambi being the underboss, and Steve Mazzone being the consigliere are the only things that have been officially confirmed to date. Everything else about the current administration, or who is running things on the street at the moment, is internet speculation.

As for captains, George Borgesi, Anthony Staino, Marty Angelina, and Scoops Licata have all been identified as such in recent indictments. And Mike Lancelotti has been identified as such in several articles in recent years.

Ivy you should publish your stats it seem's you've researched a lot of stuff but credible sources aren't really credible sources unless you've actually sitten down with someone and had a conversation. I think you take some of this stuff a little too seriously and belittle other posters. Try to encourage them.
Originally Posted By: spmob
Originally Posted By: JCB1977
That "Young Turk" faction is what really destroyed OC in Philly. IMO, a bunch of young "punks" who advertised who they were all over the city. I mean they had their own softball team and everybody knew who they were. What happened to LCN being a secret society? Everybody knows what the mafia is and it's impossible to deny its existence, but at least try to fly under the radar. If it wasn't for Merlino & CO., a lot of the problems they have today could be attributed to those clowns.

You say the same shit on every friggin website. Also, Philly Mob does a lot of work in Delco county and South Jersey

And your the publicist right? lol

Last edited by TheIsland; 09/25/13 11:00 PM.