Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Oh, I get it, you righties believe in that "original intent" crap. So I guess you believe only property holding men should vote, that governors should appoint senators, and that each african-american counts as 3/5 of a person. Thats what the founders believed, so that is what you must believe, otherwise you would be one of those crazy liberals who understand the constitution is a living document.

It must really be painful to always be on the wrong side of history. Maybe this explains all your rage,

I will not even go into the fact origanlism has nothing to do with the founder intents. But clearly you have figured everything out, so I will not advise reading on the subject.

As I said before, amend the constitution if you don't like. All those terrible things above were amended, not the results of judges making up new doctrines under a living constitution (ie what the lords and ladies at Yale Law School think at the time).

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here